3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

FixCrackers

Jul 9, 2018
View attachment 98626
Overview:
A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Made for Chrome/Firefox. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don't want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.​

Updated: 2018-06-30
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 10 cracked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must play the chapters in order

Only online saves are compatible with the cracked version, check the importing save tutorial below for more info

Official Chapters 1 through 8 (Free/Offline)
- - -

Official Chapter 01 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 02 (Free)

|

Official Chapter 03 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 04 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 04
- - - -

Official Chapter 05 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 05
- - - -

Official Chapter 06 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 07 (Free)
- - - |
Thanks @5CH4CHT3L and @Ignatz

Cracked Chapter 07
- - - -

Official Chapter 08 (Free)
- - |

Cracked Chapter 08
- - - -

Cracked Chapter 09
- -

Cracked Chapter 10
2 versions: Yavanna's - | 187's -

Spare link -
Use online save (dats) for this one

Thanks @5CH4CHT3L

Importing Saves

View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 47645
ANY GUIDE OR WALKTHROUGH ALL CHAPTERS

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
So, to continue with the cracked versions, do I essentially have to play 1-8 online, and then take that save and import it into the cracked version (9)? I haven't played this game at all
Not necessarily. I played the online CH.9 and used the saved file from online version to play the [cracked] CH.10

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, I got that part. Question is, after downloading it how do I start it up? And if download links differ, which one is best?

Use the online CH.7 Save file from DFD Online Save ZIP file on the page 1 to start the online CH.8. At the end do save Save File to play the [cracked] CH.9

Raikiri

Jun 25, 2018
I've just started playing this and I can't figure out how to rename the Daughter in the offline version. Am i missing something obvious?
Also in the online version, can the Father/Daughter relationship be restored? It seems to have been censored.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I've just started playing this and I can't figure out how to rename the Daughter in the offline version. Am i missing something obvious?
Also in the online version, can the Father/Daughter relationship be restored? It seems to have been censored.
In the updated version of DFD chapter 1, you can customize their relationship. Thus allowing you to change what she calls you. You can do so by clicking on the wrench icon on the main menu.

Reactions: Raikiri

l2games

Jul 18, 2018
this thread is extremely hard to navigate and the initial post is very unclear.

is there a way to play all chapters uncensored and and import the save games from each chapter? i would much prefer the EXE version but if they are censored I will make do with the browser version. can I get the exe saves into the browser version?

Where can i find a full set of all compatible version that are all uncensored?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok guys, figured out how to bypass the speed glitch in chapters 9 & 10... Use spacebar instead of the mouse. Only use mouse for picking the choices...

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys i downloaded chp 10 from both the mega link and teknik link but its only for chpt 9..kinda weird any advises? I tried loading as well and it brings me to the end of chpt 9 only as well.

RandomGuy312

Jul 9, 2018
Use the online CH.7 Save file from DFD Online Save ZIP file on the page 1 to start the online CH.8. At the end do save Save File to play the [cracked] CH.9
I already have backups of all chapters. The thing I don't know is how do I start up the game after downloading it. I mean, where do I have to go and what do I have to do after downloading Chapter 9. I'm a total noob with computers, I actually took a while just to figure out how to use the backups.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Unzip to desktop, then open, double click server to open, leave open, then bck up and start game. It will ask for bckup file in box to start... How I did it...

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
where do I have to go and what do I have to do after downloading Chapter 9. .
uncompress it to any place you keep the game - i.e. desktop or etc.
then open the folder and double click the "start.bat" Windows Batch File.
after splash screen and it will ask you where is the backup file.
navigate to where you save the CH8 save file and select it.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's up with Moe and his talking about chinks and yellows and such :idontcare::idontcare:

Reactions: Krull

RandomGuy312

Jul 9, 2018
uncompress it to any place you keep the game - i.e. desktop or etc.
then open the folder and double click the "start.bat" Windows Batch File.
after splash screen and it will ask you where is the backup file.
navigate to where you save the CH8 save file and select it.
I am trying with Chapter 10 now since Chapter 9 is free and I already played it. I uncompress it, click on the "start.bat" file, but afterwards it opens up a tab on Firefox saying it couldn't load the page. Same thing happened with Chapter 9 when I tried a few days back. So yeah. Unless an answer as to why this happens shows up I don't know what to do.

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
click on the "start.bat" file, but afterwards it opens up a tab on Firefox saying it couldn't load the page.
change your default browser to Chrome and try again.
Personally I set Chrome as my main browser for the sake of compatibility although MS Edge isn't too shabby either.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes