3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm curious about two comments though, Heidi speculating about Kathy being into girls and then in an earlier update when Kathy joked that she and the daughter had had sex. Was it really just a joke?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm curious about something else. At this point it's pure speculation though.

Since I've read that Amanda can ruin you if she catches you cheating or lying to her (there was a warning close to the end with her "I'm your lover now. You have to tell me stuff." line) I decided to keep one faithful main save game and just explore other stuff. So in the current chapter when you have that romp with Heidi there is that voyeur.

Now I'm wondering, since they all live pretty close to Little Pizza Arcade (my Amanda's name for the restaurant) is that voyeur somebody that we already know? At first I thought it would be Amanda, but she didn't call me out upon returning home. Leaves Kathy or Veronique, who seems to have disappeared somehow. Or could it even be Moe?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I was just wondering if she gets pregnant, after sex. Se seemed concerned, after the first time...

RandomGuy312

Jul 9, 2018
Ummm, since I didn't get a reply last time I'll ask again...
I'm new to this site. I discovered the game randomly around April and I love it. Actually good story, characters you actually care about, fun minigames, and hot sex scenes that aren't surrealistic.
Now, I consider myself pretty bad at computers, mostly because no one ever gave me a proper IT lesson. So, I played chapters 1-8, all regular free versions, all good, got a backup, but after Chapter 8 I really can't wait to see what happens next. I would gladly donate to Patreon, Palmer deserves it, but my economy is pretty bad, I'm pretty much broke and without a job or any income.
Thing is, I don't know how to start up the cracked versions for Chapters 9 and 10, so if someone could explain me how should I do it, it'd be great. Like, does download link matter, and if so, which one is best, also how do I start it up exactly... I'm just really bad at this, so please can someone respond with a good explanation, preferably soon? Thanks

RandomGuy312

Jul 9, 2018
Unless you subscribe, they are to be played online...
Ummm, suscribed to what exactly? Also, I did play the online free versions for Chapters 1-8. All I really want to know is how to play the cracked chapters. I mean, probably Chapter 9 will release free soon given the release schedule, but I would still need to know for Chapter 10.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ummm, suscribed to what exactly? Also, I did play the online free versions for Chapters 1-8. All I really want to know is how to play the cracked chapters. I mean, probably Chapter 9 will release free soon given the release schedule, but I would still need to know for Chapter 10.
If you played them online, chapters 9 & 10 are on page 1, here ...

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Theres no need for a patch just use the options
Seems to me there is no option to trigger "daughter". The text just shows Amanda is my childhood friend.
Edit: just found it, it is in the customize. Forgive my stupidity.

Davelis

Jun 22, 2018
I think it's the best game of its kind, with the best story and very interesting characters. What I like most is that the relationship between F and D evolved much more physically, than in other similar games. And the sex between them, came at the right time and after a proper development of their relationship.

Reactions: Blayo
K

Kharnadon

I'm gonna have some dinner put on some nice music and have a bit of Daughter for Dessert :ForeverAlone: x'D

Reactions: Blayo

tg

May 1, 2017
So, to continue with the cracked versions, do I essentially have to play 1-8 online, and then take that save and import it into the cracked version (9)? I haven't played this game at all. But, is the idea that we all just play online, and that's how we get a save for the future cracked chapters?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes