3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
While I was asking for more of a general walkthrough (I seem to remember choices in later chapters having an actual impact on story) this does help. Thank you ^_^
They really don't, with the exception of getting the sex scenes. The game is linear and each chapter has a short development time of ~1 month. If more choices impacted future chapters, they would be shorter due to branches.

Reactions: Gamer_Dan92

teeksmydiction

Jul 9, 2018
They really don't, with the exception of getting the sex scenes. The game is linear and each chapter has a short development time of ~1 month. If more choices impacted future chapters, they would be shorter due to branches.
Do you not feel as though having sex with all the girls is going to catch up with the main character though? Like maybe change the kind of ending you'd get?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Oh ok then. Well are these the ones with voices or no?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
is there a walkthrough i can find for this game?
Not that I've seen. The game is pretty linear, with some choices leading to sex with certain characters, or not. That's all there is to it at the moment. Save in different save slots often and try different choices to see where it leads you. That's about all there is to the game. We don't know if there will be consequences for previous choices yet, so go to town on all of them I say! ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
An offline version with the free online version of ch 9 should probably be published in a about a week. For chapter 10 in about 5 weeks.

Reactions: Gennosuke88

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Do you not feel as though having sex with all the girls is going to catch up with the main character though? Like maybe change the kind of ending you'd get?
Given how linear the game is, no. I would love multiple endings, but we shall see when it comes to it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The first time the MC and daughter shared his bed the daughter's pajamas was her naked, kinda wish the dev. would show her like that every time the daughter gets ready for bed.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Click on the wrench, set it up the way you prefer. Next time you have a question, use thread search. It's been answered n+1 times already.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes