3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Upped the ante with Chapter 10 I see (and that one imaghe of the aunt in flashback makes her look amaaazing).

Palmer has given me everything I've hinted at and asked for so far --
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-- on top of continuing to have damn good and believable writing (both dialogue and plotting) that really sells you on the characters. On those levels it's miles ahead of DMD, which admittedly is improving in its own way but is still not in the same league.

Well done. Keep it up, my man. More, more, more.

Bakatorous

Apr 24, 2018
So, I am probably missing something obvious. Is there a way to use the official Chpt 8 save to play the cracked 9 & 10? I didn't think there wa. I am unable to find the cracked Chpt 1-3, to restart with. Can someone point me to either the cracked or a way to use the "official" Chpt 8 to continue.

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
if you have played the cracked version of chapter 8 you should back up it first so u can play the chapter 9
i did it and i have played the chapter 9 and backup it,but when i put the dat file for chapter 10 and restart i only see the logo at the bottom of the screen,its like freezed.

kira00

Apr 30, 2018
i did it and i have played the chapter 9 and backup it,but when i put the dat file for chapter 10 and restart i only see the logo at the bottom of the screen,its like freezed.
actually, if u already backup chapter 9, u can play directly the chapter 10, u dont need to load it. . or better close everything (specially the command prompt) and normally open it (dont use run as administrator)

D

Deleted member 523958

Great game, I can not wait until the official releases of chapter 9 and 10.

Jun 19, 2018
Have you checked your host file to see if some rogue program hijacked your local host? Windows\System32\Drivers\etc right-click hosts and edit with notepad. If that looks fine, then maybe flushing your DNS and restarting your computer?
I can't tell if that looks fine hehe. I don't know too much about computer things. But maybe i will downlad it again.

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
actually, if u already backup chapter 9, u can play directly the chapter 10, u dont need to load it. . or better close everything (specially the command prompt) and normally open it (dont use run as administrator)
thanks,i will try.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hmm...cant use the datcreator as my virus checker moved it to the virus chest as it says it was infected with win32 malware.....

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes