3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I'll reiterate. I did everything by the book, yet that scene with Heidi never took place in my version of the game.
Did you get the sex scenes with heidi in ch 2&4? who did you hang out with in ch 9?
You can try using my ch 9 back up. If it worked for me, it should work you.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for your fast reply. I already used someone else's backup and it worked. My version skipped Heidi asking the MC out on a date entirely for some reason, even though everything I did in the previous chapters revolved around getting into her panties again. Thanks for your help anyways.
Thats odd.... I believe the first 2 dialogue choices are before the amanda sex, then the others are afterwards. I'll look into it later.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I kind of like the game but the save incompatibility seemed weird so I took a closer look at the save files.
It turns out that the online save is simply the offline save files packed together so I made a very simple c# program to convert between the two formats.
Also, is it okay if I attach a file without three posts? If so I'll post the source after I test it on more chapters.
Well, you should just post some more. :) Thanks for your work, more solutions are definitely better. If you search this thread a bit you will find at least two other save converter programs, neither of which ended up in the OP. I believe one of them swings both ways.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I fixed Ch9 crack. Now uploading...
-----------------------
Fixed Cracked Version of Chapter 9:

@muttdoggy , @Bloo
dont work for me in chrome, only a black screen. cant even load the backup

same for me in chapter 10, only a black screen

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
Well, you should just post some more. :) Thanks for your work, more solutions are definitely better. If you search this thread a bit you will find at least two other save converter programs, neither of which ended up in the OP. I believe one of them swings both ways.
Somehow I completely missed that and now I'm feeling a bit silly. Though I am suprised that that neither of the previous converters ended up in the OP considering that a lot of people seems to be having trouble with the saves.
Anyway, since I already made the program I'll just post it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShiShi!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played chapter 8 and i most say that the story is loosing its quality, how can a father and a mature guy react like that is ridiculous, i can get it if its a 20 years old, but not 40 or something. too bad up to that i really enjoyed the writing and the story.

freefury

Jul 10, 2017
When I open the start.bat file for chapter 10 (or older ones, any start.bat) it immediately closes again. Am I missing something (how basic it may be).

It worked before, but I had to reformat my pc, so feels like I'm missing a program :v

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
First, I am having fun too. Second, tell your coder to learn flash, java applet or silverlight :) Let us have a little bit more fun while cracking. It's boring to work around in plain text codes. Otherwise what is the point of letting crackers to ruin your work if you are not improving your company's skills.
QUIET YOU! Just because we understand basic dev techniques doesn't mean we have to share.

Yavanna

Jun 2, 2018
I cant seem to get ch 9 or ch 10 to work, anyone got a walkthrough for me to go about making it work?
would you describe your problem while trying to run?

When I open the start.bat file for chapter 10 (or older ones, any start.bat) it immediately closes again. Am I missing something (how basic it may be).

It worked before, but I had to reformat my pc, so feels like I'm missing a program :v
Right click to the bat file, click edit. Write "pause" at the end of the file in a new line. Then start again, console won't be closed. Then copy what it is written in the console window here. Or take a screenshot and put it here.

Reactions: Krull

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I've said this a million times (which is also why Sam was a legendary on our Discord) I don't mind if you're trying to crack it and if people want to play a crack rather than a free version. But we are going to use that as an opportunity to have some fun. (which is why I was banned from the STS(?) discord for posting some South Park jokes). I hope some of you noticed the meatspin by the way in the link when cracking it :D
meatspin. Please understand if I say the following - JERK!

Of course, because flash, java and silverlight are all modern and shining platforms. HTML5 is outdated :p
HTML5 IS outdated. Ever heard of a REST API?

Is there any girl in the game that isn't hot? If so, who?
@Palmer - The crazy woman who's giving you the N'th degree when Kathy is giving you the unit business? She is NOT a hottie.

No, he kinda encouraged it by fucking my mom.
Boss Sauce tells you WHY: Sometimes, despite appearances, KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS brothers!

Reactions: bas

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I don't know what is going on but I been playing the game online up to CH 8. I have downloadesthe cracked Ch. 9 and 10 but when I used my online back up the game just skips to every story choice. Did I do something wrong? Oh and the bat file is no loading the game right so I just click on the index file under the dame folder.

Tarlkov

May 18, 2018
Just starting Chapter 4 of this VN. If I am to be honest, the voice acting.. I felt that the voices didn't quite fit the characters. I felt like they took away from the girls and by doing so, took away from the story. I like the idea of voice, I just don't think the 'actress' choices were the right choice. Sorry, again. Just me speaking my feeling about it.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I don't know what is going on but I been playing the game online up to CH 8. I have downloadesthe cracked Ch. 9 and 10 but when I used my online back up the game just skips to every story choice. Did I do something wrong? Oh and the bat file is no loading the game right so I just click on the index file under the dame folder.
Try using the space bar, not clicking for story text.

freefury

Jul 10, 2017
Right click to the bat file, click edit. Write "pause" at the end of the file in a new line. Then start again, console won't be closed. Then copy what it is written in the console window here. Or take a screenshot and put it here.
False alarm (not really), as that didn't worked I tried opening cmd directly, and that also failed.
After a bit of googling, seems a certain miner 'replaces' the cmd executable with a call to start himself instead, and closing cmd instead.

For further reference: SoundMixer found in appdata/microsoft/ was the problem :v

Thanks for the help and have a nice day!

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Hmmm this might be a stupid question or I am missing something very obvious but where are the executable files in the last 2 chapters? How do I even start them? :)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes