3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having trouble playing Chapter 10. I clicked on the "Browse" tab underneath the 'Load a backup file' and I used my chapter 9 file. The game restarted afterwards like other chapters did, however it didn't work. I clicked on the 'click here to play' and I got a 'File not found'. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
You know what's the worst part about this game?

The aunt is a total bitch but....she's hot. So you know there's a good chance you're going to have the option to bang her down the road. But you know there's no way banging her doesn't have some really bad consequences in the story

Dammit Palmer, this is the first game I've actually cared about the characters and consider the consequences of my actions. Usually these are just fuck fests to me

Reactions: Seriosha

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Yup. Pretty sure with Cecilia, the harem route is gonna be my downfall. Gonna need an Amanda only save soon lol

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017

The aunt is a total bitch but....she's hot. So you know there's a good chance you're going to have the option to bang her down the road. But you know there's no way banging her doesn't have some really bad consequences in the story

Dammit Palmer, this is the first game I've actually cared about the characters and consider the consequences of my actions. Usually these are just fuck fests to me
Is there any girl in the game that isn't hot? If so, who?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Nope.. those are offline versions.
People are asking for the online versions. Palmer pulled them to redo chapters 1 and 2. So by the time he's done, those 1 and 2 offline versions that are the same as ours on the op will be outdated.

@Lucius Logan - The cracked or online versions use the dat saves that you can backup. The MEGA links next to the online links are the offline versions.

The main difference between the 2 are this..
1- The online version stores it saves in backup files called xxx.dat when you create those backups.
2- The offline version stores its saves in the appdata/local/vne files.
3- They are like oil and water. Online and offline saves do not mix.

@Palmer & @phreadom - take it to convos. This forum isn't a place for that kind of argument..
Is there a reason to wait for the online versions to be back up?
I just found out about the game and the developer removed the original part 1 before finishing the remake.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Is there any girl in the game that isn't hot? If so, who?
Thus far nobody comes to mind.

Even the annoying customer who just wanted to sit in your restaurant and not order anything looked like she could get it (though probably talk about how fascinated she was at having the experience of a hookup while you were fucking her)

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
any ideas for my question last page guys...? also, trying to do them over online, and on chapter 5......completely forgot how to bloody complete that dishwasher minigame....that or i'm tired as hell and nothing is making sense. lol

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 98626
Overview:
A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Made for Chrome/Firefox. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don't want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.​

Updated: 2018-06-30
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 10 cracked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must play the chapters in order

Only online saves are compatible with the cracked version, check the importing save tutorial below for more info

Official Chapters 1 through 8 (Free/Offline)
- - -

Official Chapter 01 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 02 (Free)

|

Official Chapter 03 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 04 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 04
- - - -

Official Chapter 05 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 05
- - - -

Official Chapter 06 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 07 (Free)
- - - |
Thanks @5CH4CHT3L and @Ignatz

Cracked Chapter 07
- - - -

Official Chapter 08 (Free)
- - |

Cracked Chapter 08
- - - -

Cracked Chapter 09
- -

Cracked Chapter 10
2 versions: Yavanna's - | 187's -

Spare link -
Use online save (dats) for this one

Thanks @5CH4CHT3L

Importing Saves

View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 47645
Hello there ! is it possible to do my a favor ? From episode 7 the exe is not as it used to be and I get the online version which it doesn't find my saved game from 6 , so basically I cant play the game anymore . please help , I am not the most advanced laptop user and I cant my "appdata" file on the system .

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Dont stick your dick into crazy bitches. You dont mix dick with crazy. Didnt your daddy teach you to never fuck crazy bitches?

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
I kind of like the game but the save incompatibility seemed weird so I took a closer look at the save files.
It turns out that the online save is simply the offline save files packed together so I made a very simple c# program to convert between the two formats.
Also, is it okay if I attach a file without three posts? If so I'll post the source after I test it on more chapters.

Reactions: Apostate

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nothing to do so i decided to give it a go. the reason i didnt try before is both the html engine that im doubtful about and the plot/story that didnt attract my interests.
so, now after 5 chapters i decided to give some response/review. so, up to now quite a little x-content. not sure if my decisions sucked but just 1 bj and a couple of mobile pictures is quite weak, and just now i got a static hj. the thing that i enjoyed is the humor, and i most say theres a couple of funny moments that a great and the text is well written. so in that aspect is top quality.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Why no guides were ever made?
There are, you haven't looked in the right places.

nothing to do so i decided to give it a go. the reason i didnt try before is both the html engine that im doubtful about and the plot/story that didnt attract my interests.
so, now after 5 chapters i decided to give some response/review. so, up to now quite a little x-content. not sure if my decisions sucked but just 1 bj and a couple of mobile pictures is quite weak, and just now i got a static hj. the thing that i enjoyed is the humor, and i most say theres a couple of funny moments that a great and the text is well written. so in that aspect is top quality.

I can't seem to find a way to go on a date with Heidi. Could anyone please tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Krull
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes