3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
change your default browser to Chrome and try again.
Personally I set Chrome as my main browser for the sake of compatibility although MS Edge isn't too shabby either.
im using chrome and when i double click start.bat it opens chrome with as the link but it says that i couldnt open the website

RandomGuy312

Jul 9, 2018
change your default browser to Chrome and try again.
Personally I set Chrome as my main browser for the sake of compatibility although MS Edge isn't too shabby either.
Nevermind, I actually got it to work. I just didn't uncompress it properly. Just finished playing through it. Well, like everyone else, I'll now wait patiently (or not so patiently, hard to wait) for Chapter 11! At least now I know the process to play the cracked chapters. Thanks for the help anyways, I can be quite idiotic at times.
I still wish I could donate to Palmer, not for the early access (especially now) but because they deserve it, this game is really wonderful, maybe in a few months when my job search succeds, I can use a bit of my paycheck for that, it depends. I wonder how many chapters are left though. Been 10 Chapters already but it feels to me like we're not getting a conclusion anytime soon. It's one of those things when you want to get to the end already but at the same time you don't because that means, well, it's over. I'd never thought an adult game could get me hooked up with the story, but what do you know? One thing is for sure: Whenever it ends, I'm so replaying it from scratch at least twice, one having sex with everyone that's possible and another one where I'm only with Amanda, and then compare.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Oh no, don't get me wrong, she is hott... The redheads, are what did it for me to play the game...

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
when i try to open the cracked chapter 10 (start.bat) it just opens a new tab on chrome with numbers and it doesnt lead anywhere, any help?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
To @7767 or whomever can modify the 1st post: You should update the thread title to "DFD" and remove all mentions of incest/daughter from tags and 1st post. It's misleading to not do so since dev did remove all traces of incest from the game (especially now with the rereleased ch1 and ch2) and didn't leave any way for fans to do a restoring patch/mod. The exoticness of the game engine, presence of voice acting and dev's hard turn to submit to Patreon's Mind Police without leaving room for a patch/mod all add up to exactly no reason to keep thread title & 1st post as they are.
Your statement is not correct.
When you load the game there is a menu bar on the righthand side at the opening screen, click the spanner for customization and you can set your relationship to whatever you like: change her name, your relationship, what she calls you etc.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Your statement is not correct.
When you load the game there is a menu bar on the righthand side at the opening screen, click the spanner for customization and you can set your relationship to whatever you like: change her name, your relationship, what she calls you etc.
God damn it. I completely missed that. Thanks. I'll delete my posts.

Reactions: JJsworld
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes