3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Doug

May 1, 2017
I know this is asked all the time, but anyone have proper CG rips? I'm guessing it's too much work to produce these so nobody has done it?

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
can anyone share save for chapter 9 online so I can play...
Btw I was in daughter route...
I reset my pc and all files were gone.
Will be happy if u guys shared the save.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...well, maybe i'm not original in here, but it would be cool to have a cracked version of all the episodes (1, 2, 3 and 6 are actually missing in the OP), including acting voices. I'd love to be listening to the NPC voices when playing... :)

Reactions: qwerty76423578

NutinKara

Jun 3, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question but is it dangerous with a cracked version? Is there any way to delete files and the items it installs on your computer? Can someone help tell me how to delete everything the cracked version saves? Basically i want to delete all data and stuff that is saved because of the crack and delete anything that it saves on my browser. Kinda like deleting my history. want to delete anything in appdata and any other hidden files from this crack or program.

Dugobug

May 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to have sex with Kathy on ch9 and Heidi on ch10? Have seen some vids of it out from here and I don´t know how to get there in the game. Any walkthrough or save to get there? Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with kathy its quickie in bar's toilet and you just need to get her to drink thrice.

Reactions: Dugobug

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to have sex with Kathy on ch9 and Heidi on ch10? Have seen some vids of it out from here and I don´t know how to get there in the game. Any walkthrough or save to get there? Thanks.
walkthrough

Reactions: Dugobug

Remy01

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone else get "Some files could not be downloaded. Trying again in 5 seconds..." when you hit "new game" on Ch 10? I didnt have any problem with past chapters

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Free online version won't be published until the second half of August. Until then either join the patreons or play the cracked version.
If the cracked version doesn't work for some reason, we'll need more information about your problem. For starters:
- Did you try it on a Windows PC or something else?
- Did you run Start.bat on a Windows PC?
- What happened after you did run Start.bat?

Reactions: Roman DeVil

AmishHammer

Sep 2, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm a little new to this game, just finished playing the "offline/downloaded" version of CH8 and downloaded CH9, but CH10 seems to only be the online version? Is there a offline/downloaded version of CH10 available?

Jun 19, 2018
Free online version won't be published until the second half of August. Until then either join the patreons or play the cracked version.
If the cracked version doesn't work for some reason, we'll need more information about your problem. For starters:
- Did you try it on a Windows PC or something else?
- Did you run Start.bat on a Windows PC?
- What happened after you did run Start.bat?
-Windows 7
-Yes
-Opened Chrome and jumps an error. I tried all the proxy stuff and firewall things

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes