3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
too may chapters,can we get it all in one game? or do i just just one .exe file for all chapters after downloading all of them? if there is a procedure,can somebody please tell me?

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
ok thanks. and please tell me what is this 'online thing' i am seeing? like after some chapters i wont be able to play it........may be it said chapter8? can i do something about that? if there's process please let me know

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
ok thanks. and please tell me what is this 'online thing' i am seeing? like after some chapters i wont be able to play it........may be it said chapter8? can i do something about that? if there's process please let me know
Chapters can be played online or offline. Patreon versions are online only and free versions can be online or offline, but free versions are released ~6-8 weeks after patreon release. You can use backup saves with online versions, but not with offline/download versions.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I've seen it asked a few times but no real answers, has anyone made CG file on any of the chapters?

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
and here we go again: online version saves are in browser's cache and offline version saves are in hdd (or ssd), no differences on gameplay. patreon versions aka cracked have voice acting whole game while in free versions only in beginning.
thanks for explaining them by simplifying,this cracked version and official version has me confused. another doubt though- do i have to pay in game to play the cracked version? i havent been able to download this due to this confusion.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
My episode 5 won't load my backup file, does anyone know why? Just always goes back to load back up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last time it was mentioned ch 11 was more or less uncrackable.

crazyknarf1201

Apr 26, 2018
Nothing works.
Chrome loads, but then just gives me a black screen.
Safari and Firefox both skip past everything at turbo fast-forward.
-------------------

Try using the SPACEBAR instead. I had the same problems a while back. Do not click on the mouse. you can move the mouse to move cursor but use the SPACE BAR instead to click it. It helped me.

Aug 28, 2017
thus far I LOVE the story, brilliantly done, so does anyone know when chapter 11 is going out I am really interested to continue it.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes