3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The cracked one (i guess that is offline?)
I made a backup at the end of episode 4 and tried to load it in episode 5, but it always went back to the screen to load the file
try official version.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
-------------------

Try using the SPACEBAR instead. I had the same problems a while back. Do not click on the mouse. you can move the mouse to move cursor but use the SPACE BAR instead to click it. It helped me.
Sorry if this is obvious, but what URLs did you use for 11/12?

I would like to check this out myself.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
last time it was mentioned ch 11 was more or less uncrackable.
There are no uncrackable programs, it's just the question of time and effort. In this case it's just not worth it any more, unless someone does it for fun, just to find out what and how did they do it.

There's also no point trying to crack chapter 11 any more, since its free version will be published within the next 7 days or so.

In case someone has a lot of free time to waste on digging through javascript to find the right place in the code where the DRM checking happens and find a way to disable it, he can try to crack it. Apparently no one has that much free time nor interest to do this. Remember that the developer of this code gets paid for his job, the guys who have been cracking it don't get anything and have to earn their living doing their daily job.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So I see that chapter 12 has already came out on his patreon page so it seems now we just play the waiting game for ch 11 :)

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
As a new player, what's the difference between the Official and the Cracked versions?

fenix Negro

Oct 21, 2017
if someone already played chapter 12 could you give me some spoilers? and how the Cliffhanger of chap 11 ended and also how many sex scenes there are with the daughter or with the others I would really appreciate it.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
When you guys could crack the game: mocking us about how bad our security was.
Now that nobody has cracked the latest chapters: it doesn't worth it to crack it.
Pretty sure the only person that mocked you was myself. Also the FTP workaround I have been using still works, was able to access 11.

Here's a protip: As long as your are validating through Patreon your content will be accessible.

Reactions: TritonLord77

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
if people would just take the time to flick through and not even read through the thread they would get the answers to most of there question it is just a matter of fact these days most are to lazy to do so

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
If people would post a simple FAQ on the first page, there would be no need to flip through 211 pages. Your opinion is not a "matter of fact".
if people were not so lazy 99% of questions have been answered in this thread but they just can not be bothered to read through 211 pages of posts so no need for an faq

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes