3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
As of now the game is really linear and there don't really seem to be many choices from previous chapters that affect later chapters, except for getting sex scenes.
And this is one thing I like about the game. Aside from snappy, believable dialogue, it's nice to always be headed somewhere clear. While I also like games that have lots of branching paths, it can get tedious (DMD has all these options and it's cool but having to juggle alternate saves is tiring).

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
And this is one thing I like about the game. Aside from snappy, believable dialogue, it's nice to always be headed somewhere clear. While I also like games that have lots of branching paths, it can get tedious (DMD has all these options and it's cool but having to juggle alternate saves is tiring).
I like it too and it works for dfd. Talking aboot branching, try 100% PWU2 without a guide, it'll drive you fucking mad.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Any walkthrough?
The renders are amazing so I want to try it, but I'm not too fond of the mechanism (especially the no rollback feature).

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes