3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough/guide somewhere? I hate to drive blindly and I feel my choices are slowly leading me to some sort of bad/unwanted ending...

I really like this game, much less so to play it all over again because I screwed up something in Chapter 1...

edit: nvm about the walkthrough. I've found it here:

Now it seems I managed to get all the scenes. But, I wonder, are the choices I made the right ones?

Reactions: havenest

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
This topic every few pages:

Newbie: Hey what's the difference between cracked and official version?

Scenario 1:
Some guy 1: *explains*

Scenario 2:
Some guy 2: "go a few pages back and read it"

Scenario 3:
Some guy 1: *explains*
Some guy 2: "go back a few pages back and read it"
Some guy 3: how about you learn 2 read the topic
*Guy 1, 2, and 3 started fighting and all the other guys jump in*

TritonLord77

May 13, 2017
kinda sucks that we still have to wait a few weeks even after the next chapter is released for patreons, for the free version of the previous chapter to come out

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
why does it suck? the game is normally released for free about a month and change after the "paying" people get it first. seems like the same underlying principle shared by other game developers.

if...you want it sooner throw this guy some of your $$$.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Is there a walkthrough/guide somewhere? I hate to drive blindly and I feel my choices are slowly leading me to some sort of bad/unwanted ending...

I really like this game, much less so to play it all over again because I screwed up something in Chapter 1...

edit: nvm about the walkthrough. I've found it here:

Now it seems I managed to get all the scenes. But, I wonder, are the choices I made the right ones?
As of now the game is really linear and there don't really seem to be many choices from previous chapters that affect later chapters, except for getting sex scenes.

Reactions: darlic

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Just use the search function, but most seem too lazy to even do that :(
To be fair, I didn't know about the search function at first until I saw it being posted in response to someone else. Now I know and I never asked an annoying question that had been oft repeated but for rookies to the site, newbies, and people who simply aren't regulars, they need the first time to learn about the in thread search function.

As far as the every single page being asked the difference between cracked, online, and offline versions... I really do think that maybe it should be edited into #1 post because it is asked so bloody often, and sometimes repeatedly on a single page.

SnowforHo

Jun 25, 2018
View attachment 138666

Overview:

A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.​

Updated: 2018-August-17
Developer/Publisher: Palmer - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 10 Craked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How To Import Saves:

Chapter 3 Decision:

You must play the chapters in order. Only online saves are compatible with the cracked ver. check the importing save tutorial above for info.
All cracked chapters contain voice over besides 5th, 8th-10th.

<Official Chapters>

<Cracked Chapters>
Thank you to @5CH4CHT3L,@Ignatz, @Yavanna and @187 for sharing cracks.

View attachment 138365 View attachment 138366 View attachment 138367 View attachment 138368 View attachment 138369 View attachment 138370 View attachment 138371 View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 138329 View attachment 138330 View attachment 138331 View attachment 47645
walkthroughs for chapter 9 and 10?

TritonLord77

May 13, 2017
why does it suck? the game is normally released for free about a month and change after the "paying" people get it first. seems like the same underlying principle shared by other game developers.

if...you want it sooner throw this guy some of your $$$.
Oof you can't imagine how much I'd love to support Palmer, but Patreon keeps fucking declining my card. So I gotta re-sort my priorities now.

Thanks Patreon

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No there are only 100 pages, the rest are questions about cracked un cracked, real and adopted and so on... :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
IMHO, the questions / answers ratio is actually something closer to 3 to 1 XD
It means that it's about 150 pages of questions and 50 of answers. About 90% of all of them are about the difference between online / offline / cracked and real / adopted versions and questions asking about the walkthrough and updates. That's a very rough estimate, though.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes