3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just a vent. Really starting to get frustrated by now. Started official Chapter 11, told me I never seemed to have played Chapter 10. Downloaded C10, played through it, created a backup. Started C11, told me I never played C10.

Thought there maybe was a confusion with cracked and official ones, so downloaded the official free C10. Started that, told me I've never played C9. I mean, are you effin' kidding me? By now I have at least three backups from both C9 and 10.

I guess I'll look into the situation again tomorrow and in the meantime looking forward to Melody's release later today.

Edit again: Got it to work now. No idea what I did different though.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
i downloaded ep11 official and i cant play it View attachment 155520 cant see upload backup data
Backups are for online versions only, as explained in the OP. Read it.
(just a note for the clueless: cracked versions are the same as online versions, only cracked to bypass Patreon check and to be able to play on a local temporary web server)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Except in other games the existing version just gets updated. There is like 11 different download links here. + different online/cracked versions. And it looks like many people got problems with save games.
partially true but each can be considered as episodes. ppls have probs with savegames cause they are either using online version (cracked or official) and they have had saves vanished (since saves are in browser's cache) or vne2-folder has disappeared.

is there any H scenes with D?
some.
You dont seriously expect ppl to read the OP right? :test3::test3::test3:
that's totally out of question.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Can't embed VEVO videos, so this link should do

Unfortunately, the FAQ section of this forum seems to have disappeared within the last weeks, so I can't even point the n00Bs to the thread search tutorial. All old links pointing there are broken...

Reactions: EvilChef

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
/Me reading the last 6 pages of this thread

Unfortunately, the FAQ section of ths forum seems to have disappeared withing the last weeks, so I can't even point the n00Bs to the thread search tutorial. All old links are broken...
Well, yeez. Ok let the questions pour then i guess... :FeelsBadMan:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you don't load save, if you have necessary files in proper places then you just press new game.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to fast forward text? I think I remember the reason I couldnt get into this was because the dialogue moved so slowly

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
what's the difference between the official and the cracked versions?
The cracked versions are the web versions ripped from the site and converted to work from download. The official versions are the versions of the game that are meant to be downloaded and played from your pc. AFAIK.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes