3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Dec 28, 2017
Just thinking out loud here is all. I wonder if the writer is trying to project here, or this is just one of those long term things... also 11 felt a bit shorter than usual or is it just me?. Let's hope 12 is a bit longer.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
geez the start post need a better clarification for the different versions and what exactly the hole "you need online saves" thing is. I'm not einstein :( i'm a simple man, wanna see boobs, asses and incest.

Anyway, is there an easy way to search threw a thread? I used ctrl + f to search the threads for the answers i needed but this method sucks.

Reactions: Flyte and rimba

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
geez the start post need a better clarification for the different versions and what exactly the hole "you need online saves" thing is. I'm not einstein :( i'm a simple man, wanna see boobs, asses and incest.

Anyway, is there an easy way to search threw a thread? I used ctrl + f to search the threads for the answers i needed but this method sucks.

Type search term in box at top of page, in the drop down click on box that says "search this thread only".

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
hello guys, quick question, if you please: I see the name of the single chapters downloads has the "FREE" word at the end.. does it mean there's a full or premium version too? sorry if I ask but I never heard about this game (and still new to sex games, too)

thanks, have a nice fap! ;)

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I'm confused on how the save system works on the front page, can I load up chapter 11 cracked and just play it from there? Or do I need a save and back it up or whatever it means? Ive played the game before but Ive lost my save unfortunately.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm confused on how the save system works on the front page, can I load up chapter 11 cracked and just play it from there? Or do I need a save and back it up or whatever it means? Ive played the game before but Ive lost my save unfortunately.
As far as I understood it you need a backup from Chapter 10 Cracked in this case.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
Dec 28, 2017
I suppose you could use my ch10 backup. Just know that the choices may differ from the way you played when you played.

Dec 28, 2017
Any Incest Mod available for the game? This "buddy" thing is really turning me off.
There is no need for patch, just go to main menu and use the wrench icon if i remember it correctly that's where you can change how you refer to one another. And or who she is to you.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
For some reason I'm having an issue with this chapter (11). I've saved a few different times. Last time specifically from love-joint.com. I keep getting a message that it shows I haven't played DFD 10 yet. Is there a specific place the dat file is supposed to be that I'm not aware of?

First nine chapters worked well. Last one had some issues but worked out eventually. Chapter 11 just won't seem to work. Any ideas?

@cxx mentioned that the save files would be located at: c:\users\*user*\appdata\roaming\vne2
Now I didn't see the "vne2" folder, but I found a renpy folder with saves. Interestingly DFD was not on that list, but all earlier chapters have saves still. No idea if that means anything.

Dec 28, 2017
For some reason I'm having an issue with this chapter (11). I've saved a few different times. Last time specifically from love-joint.com. I keep getting a message that it shows I haven't played DFD 10 yet. Is there a specific place the dat file is supposed to be that I'm not aware of?

First nine chapters worked well. Last one had some issues but worked out eventually. Chapter 11 just won't seem to work. Any ideas?

@cxx mentioned that the save files would be located at: c:\users\*user*\appdata\roaming\vne2
Now I didn't see the "vne2" folder, but I found a renpy folder with saves. Interestingly DFD was not on that list, but all earlier chapters have saves still. No idea if that means anything.
Have you tried backing up data from CH10 options and using that backup to boot ch11 instead?

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I think I'm just going to redownload all the chapters and do them again. I got the first 1-9 chapters from another site. I figure if I get them all here, I should be good to go. It's not a bad thing. I just get to enjoy it all over again. ^^ Hopefully no issues this time around. Looking forward to chapter 11.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
God i hate that chapters-shit. Played a few parts offline (then online, then offline again), then finally replayed everything online - and chapter 11 STILL doesn't load correctly -"we have noticed that you haven't played..." FUCK YOU, i played it not even 20 seconds ago, right here, same fucking tab. Okay. Load C10 again, backup the save, load C11 again, load the backup save, reload the game and ... "we have noticed that.." ... turns out, Videogames DO make violent. Hmpf.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes