3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
In the OP.

@Palmer This time I want to be the first in line: When do we get free #12?

;) Just kidding. Great #11 (as always) but I has to report an error: during shower sex I have some CG faults with the "outcumming" e.g. "Inside mouth" I can see Amandas lip but the bg is her back. Is it a fault on my side or a game issue?
Official build or cracked? HTML5 or download? I haven't see this issue on the official build.

Aug 9, 2018
I've only just dipped my toes into this one. The walkthrough mentions there should be some scenes with either Veronica or Heidi, dependent on who you selected in Chapter 2.

Not sure if it's due to playing the .exe rather than the browser based version, but I just can't seem to trigger anything after Kathy's apartment in Chapter 4.

Something that needs triggering prior, perhaps?

PS. Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times previously, but if the most obvious key words/phrases don't provide a result, I'll be fucked if I'm reading 228 pages of nothing just to find out.

EDIT: Ok, so after going looking and finding the cheat code for the chapter, I can see the only way to play this properly is via cached data. Annoying. Probably needs to be pointed out in any associated compilations or walkthroughs.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I've only just dipped my toes into this one. The walkthrough mentions there should be some scenes with either Veronica or Heidi, dependent on who you selected in Chapter 2.

Not sure if it's due to playing the .exe rather than the browser based version, but I just can't seem to trigger anything after Kathy's apartment in Chapter 4.

Something that needs triggering prior, perhaps?

PS. Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times previously, but if the most obvious key words/phrases don't provide a result, I'll be fucked if I'm reading 228 pages of nothing just to find out.

EDIT: Ok, so after going looking and finding the cheat code for the chapter, I can see the only way to play this properly is via cached data. Annoying. Probably needs to be pointed out in any associated compilations or walkthroughs.
Hmm idk exactly what cached data means but I DL'd chapters 1-11 official and I was able to get Heidi as she's a firecracker, i didn't check the veronica route but i was using the DFD 'sex scene' walkthru, hope you solve your problem sir !

Aug 9, 2018
Hmm idk exactly what cached data means but I DL'd chapters 1-11 official and I was able to get Heidi as she's a firecracker, i didn't check the veronica route but i was using the DFD 'sex scene' walkthru, hope you solve your problem sir !
By 'cached data' I mean the game has to remember your prior choices rather than assuming all previous values are NULL.

This means playing it via a browser, or via some other means that tracks prior input.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
By 'cached data' I mean the game has to remember your prior choices rather than assuming all previous values are NULL.

This means playing it via a browser, or via some other means that tracks prior input.
This must be what the official does b/c I didn't have to deal with importing saves, I'd just start a new chapter and the game knew how to progress with my last chapter's progress.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm. Using the python dfd.py on my mac and all I'm getting is a black screen with the love joint and patreon logos...

A little help?

It's the cracked version of chapter 11. Had no problems with the same method for any other chapter and run them all on Opera.

First time there has been an issue.
dfd.py? I don't see that in the chapter 11 I have.

What's in the file?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oddly i had to replay ch 10 to be able to play ch 11 (both twice actually since i forgot what to say to heidi in restaurant to be able to fuck her in her apartment (ch 10)) and not much sex in ch 11 and end scene was quite a surprise and hated that ticket game on both times (on 1st play thru i had 8 secs left and on 2nd 7 secs).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
and hated that ticket game on both times (on 1st play thru i had 8 secs left and on 2nd 7 secs).
Actually this was one of the easier memory games since there was only one table number and dish. Just remember the number on the first four cards you have open at all times.

(Say the first four cards top row are 7 -5 - 3 - 4, just remember that number and you know immediately where the card is when the corresponding number pops up.)

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Official build or cracked? HTML5 or download? I haven't see this issue on the official build.
Official build downloaded from here via mega. I played all cummings through, starting with inside (saved before), at this point I reload but the bg persists. Maybe reloading is the reason?

Facha

Jun 22, 2017

My backups if anyone has use for them.

Daughter, Kathy, Lily
Fuck everything in sight
Kathy knows, only with daughter
No one knows, only with daughter.

U just save my ass, i really appreciate

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Official build downloaded from here via mega. I played all cummings through, starting with inside (saved before), at this point I reload but the bg persists. Maybe reloading is the reason?
I haven't see this issue in the HTML5 version. I'll take a look at the Windows (EXE) build later to see if there's really a bug there. Thanks.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Any way to get with Lily in this chapter, besides the massage?
nope. according to the walkthrough you get a makeout with her at chapter 12...which isn't released yet (tomorrow it will be released for 10$ patreons it seems).

This game is just...wow, so much to praise & very little to critique but I'll try. First off all the models look amazing except Kathy her face is pretty (personal opinion) but some of her scenes her head looks slightly too large and her shoulders a tad too small & chest in general (not boobs) is a tad large. I don't think the V.A. for Kathy matches her personality..Not saying the VA isn't done decently I just feel it doesn't match. Usually I'm not into red heads but OMG Heidi has to be the hottest ginger in any of these games (again personal opinion). I've thought at every game that I feel is Great why no sound effects or VA? at least during sex scenes...so TYVM for that, it really pushes any Great game into the territory of Amazing if done well, which it was here. Amanda's little moans and squeaks...just holy hawtness batman!! Amanda has to be in my top 3 favorite characters now, everything about here is the perfect combo of Cute/ innocent & Lust invoking sorceress !! last but Never least Great writing, some of the same 'old' scenario's but with pretty original detail twists that keep it fresh.Oh and let me not forget the humor, there are many funny moments, mostly revolving around Moe believe it or not, dude's a riot sometimes. I will leave a proper review eventually, Very praise, Much recommend !!
man, i wish i could have felt the same about the game (ya can't have enough great games on ya harddrive ^^). however i saw just too many flaws and i personally thought the story to be boring and quite repetitive (i think i've seen most poarts of the story already in other games, i just can't put my finger on it). i was happy when v.a. stopped going on. couldn't bear the voice used here. they sounded...fake of some sort, especially kathy. but the sex scenes were one of the biggest issues for me (and the lack of skipping or speeding up the cum scenes...my god it takes ages...). for me the game is only between 3 to 4 stars :/ (maybe i would give 4 stars, 'cause girlfriends amnesia got a lighthearted 3 stars from me, yet DfD is a whole league better still). i also felt like that palmer introduced that aunt to get the story rolling, 'cause without any negative events the story would've already be finished.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Hmmm. Using the python dfd.py on my mac and all I'm getting is a black screen with the love joint and patreon logos...

A little help?

It's the cracked version of chapter 11. Had no problems with the same method for any other chapter and run them all on Opera.

I am having exactly the same problem trying to play the html5 version, chapters 1-10 played perfectly in my browser, chapter 11 loads a black screen and nothing else. Any ideas?

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017

A little help?

What "dfd.py"? I don't have a mac and don't tested it, but I'm pretty sure there isn't any file like that in it. If it is a "starter" file created for mac, the game have to be started in the address "127.0.0.1", or if you "patched" it with the second version of the crack I posted a few post earlier it has to be "127.0.0.1:29595". I can make it so doesn't matter what IP and port is used but like already said official version is out, so I won't.

I can check the .py file if you send to me to see what it does exactly and modify it.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
nope. according to the walkthrough you get a makeout with her at chapter 12...which isn't released yet (tomorrow it will be released for 10$ patreons it seems).

man, i wish i could have felt the same about the game (ya can't have enough great games on ya harddrive ^^). however i saw just too many flaws and i personally thought the story to be boring and quite repetitive (i think i've seen most poarts of the story already in other games, i just can't put my finger on it). i was happy when v.a. stopped going on. couldn't bear the voice used here. they sounded...fake of some sort, especially kathy. but the sex scenes were one of the biggest issues for me (and the lack of skipping or speeding up the cum scenes...my god it takes ages...). for me the game is only between 3 to 4 stars :/ (maybe i would give 4 stars, 'cause girlfriends amnesia got a lighthearted 3 stars from me, yet DfD is a whole league better still). i also felt like that palmer introduced that aunt to get the story rolling, 'cause without any negative events the story would've already be finished.
Ch 12 is out for patrons already, ch 13 should be out in the next day or so patrons

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
For me the cracked ch 11 does not work, open the server but closes it and point to a blank page....downloaded from mega, something to do?

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
For me the cracked ch 11 does not work, open the server but closes it and point to a blank page....downloaded from mega, something to do?
upload_2018-9-30_20-33-1.png is it showing this site ? if not tell me and i will paste it for you and then just open the "start" and paste the number and you're good i think

Reactions: Seriosha
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes