My backups if anyone has use for them.

Daughter, Kathy, Lily
Fuck everything in sight
Kathy knows, only with daughter
No one knows, only with daughter.

Reactions: recatcher and Facha

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This game is just...wow, so much to praise & very little to critique but I'll try. First off all the models look amazing except Kathy her face is pretty (personal opinion) but some of her scenes her head looks slightly too large and her shoulders a tad too small & chest in general (not boobs) is a tad large. I don't think the V.A. for Kathy matches her personality..Not saying the VA isn't done decently I just feel it doesn't match. Usually I'm not into red heads but OMG Heidi has to be the hottest ginger in any of these games (again personal opinion). I've thought at every game that I feel is Great why no sound effects or VA? at least during sex scenes...so TYVM for that, it really pushes any Great game into the territory of Amazing if done well, which it was here. Amanda's little moans and squeaks...just holy hawtness batman!! Amanda has to be in my top 3 favorite characters now, everything about here is the perfect combo of Cute/ innocent & Lust invoking sorceress !! last but Never least Great writing, some of the same 'old' scenario's but with pretty original detail twists that keep it fresh.Oh and let me not forget the humor, there are many funny moments, mostly revolving around Moe believe it or not, dude's a riot sometimes. I will leave a proper review eventually, Very praise, Much recommend !!

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm. Using the python dfd.py on my mac and all I'm getting is a black screen with the love joint and patreon logos...

A little help?

It's the cracked version of chapter 11. Had no problems with the same method for any other chapter and run them all on Opera.

First time there has been an issue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well its well hidden since there's ch 12 for patreons and then ch 10 for free.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hmmm. Using the python dfd.py on my mac and all I'm getting is a black screen with the love joint and patreon logos...

A little help?

It's the cracked version of chapter 11. Had no problems with the same method for any other chapter and run them all on Opera.

First time there has been an issue.
This time better try the official online version. The cracked one has some issues.

Reactions: DrPoods

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You better not make Moe betray us. He is national treasure goddammit.
I'm disappointed that you even consider it as a possibility :confused:
He's obviously "playing" them to find out what they're up to. Those weasels just don't know him.

At this point I'm willing to believe that Moe and Sam (was that the lawyers name, right?) may be playing the bitch together. Sam's a weasel too, alright, but he's "our" weasel now, after working together in the diner.

Reactions: bacherango

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How do i get that one working on the mac? I'm a bit of a one trick pony and the cracked version was my trick!
You open the link in the OP named in your browser and you play the game.
You do know what the term "online" means, right? ;)

Reactions: Milinko23

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Can anyone post a walkthrough? I'm too lazy to search :)
In the OP.

@Palmer This time I want to be the first in line: When do we get free #12?

;) Just kidding. Great #11 (as always) but I has to report an error: during shower sex I have some CG faults with the "outcumming" e.g. "Inside mouth" I can see Amandas lip but the bg is her back. Is it a fault on my side or a game issue?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes