3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Joshua69

Apr 8, 2018
I know that Ch 12 is live for patreons,there's no patched version yet,right? I'm kind of anxious :coldsweat:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
when will chapter 12 release?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that Ch 12 is live for patreons,there's no patched version yet,right? I'm kind of anxious :coldsweat:
Patrons have access to ch14 now and due to the DRM Palmer put on the game, it's not worth cracking it anymore (Plus, why would you want to crack a free game?). Best to wait it out but it just takes a while.

DarkXseed

Feb 23, 2018
Hello, I was just curious. What is the difference between the Official Chapters and the Cracked Chapters? Didn't really see any information explaining this.

DarkXseed

Feb 23, 2018
Ok, so there are 241 pages worth of comments on this thread. I checked through the first few pages, and saw no information. I tried doing a thread search for "Cracked Version" and Cracked" nothing came up. So I thought "hey maybe if i just ask in a comment, some nice person might just give me a quick short explanation on what this is" but instead I get told to dig through comments to find it on my own. Thanks :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cracked is patreon version with voice acting and free version doesn't have it after beginning.

difference has been asked so many times (few times even on same page after reply to prev post was given) so all are tired on that question.

DarkXseed

Feb 23, 2018
Hey, thank you for answering my question CXX. I did finally find the answer, but I had to do some serious digging to find it. You are right in a lot of people have asked the question, but I only really saw it answered maybe twice? and the rest of the time is people just yelling at you for even asking. It would be nice to have this somewhere on the original post to help quiet all the drama about the question.

Reactions: Norbz

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hey, thank you for answering my question CXX. I did finally find the answer, but I had to do some serious digging to find it. You are right in a lot of people have asked the question, but I only really saw it answered maybe twice? and the rest of the time is people just yelling at you for even asking. It would be nice to have this somewhere on the original post to help quiet all the drama about the question.
To be fair the question's as old as "Walkthough pls" or "Update??" which are all answered multiple times earlier on in the thread. It gets to a point where the same questions are asked from new members it's tedious which is why you've only seen it answered a few times after that and why regulars are frustrated seeing the same question over and over again.

On the flip side, it's not fair to new members like yourself now who are genuinely interested to know because there's 241 pages to trawl through/the search comes up with a ridiculous amount of posts on the topic. Really it's just being caught being new at the wrong time.

The other thing @cxx didn't mention is there's only a small chance that there will be more cracked versions in the future because the devs have DRMed the game (Patreons have access to chapter 14 now but, as you see, none have been cracked since chapter 11 and the real point is what's the point in cracking a free game?) so take that into account as well.

Reactions: Lonecanuck

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Can we just put FAQs in the first page post already? When will x come out, difference between cracked and official, how to change MC name from "buddy" or whatever, how to do and use backups etc, known bugs...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can we just put FAQs in the first page post already? When will x come out, difference between cracked and official, how to change MC name from "buddy" or whatever, how to do and use backups etc, known bugs...
One could, but experience shows that people don't even bother to read the OP and ask questions that are answered there.

Reactions: RustyV
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes