3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Ok, so there are 241 pages worth of comments on this thread. I checked through the first few pages, and saw no information. I tried doing a thread search for "Cracked Version" and Cracked" nothing came up. So I thought "hey maybe if i just ask in a comment, some nice person might just give me a quick short explanation on what this is" but instead I get told to dig through comments to find it on my own. Thanks :D
There is a nifty function called a 'search box' on the top right of each forum page. That would provide a multitude of answers to the cracked vs official question very quickly and easily ;)

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I'm not sure why anyone would be against answering these questions in the OP. It's not like anything gets ruined by having the answers there. Just because it doesn't stop the questions completely doesn't make it worthless to post.

Reactions: recatcher

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea its been suggested that differences between cracked and free versions should be in op and also that no walkthrough (hints and tips are on various posts).

farmingdaddy

Nov 6, 2018
i just started a replay of this game at level one, because i lost my save files... now she is a childhood friend... WTF.. why the big change??

DarkXseed

Feb 23, 2018
There is a nifty function called a 'search box' on the top right of each forum page. That would provide a multitude of answers to the cracked vs official question very quickly and easily ;)
LOL so if you even bothered to read my post, that you even quoted, you would know that I had already tried that and was still having a hard time finding an actual answer to my question, because it pulls up all the people asking the same question I asked, and getting yelled at by other members, instead of JUST the answer.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
LOL so if you even bothered to read my post, that you even quoted, you would know that I had already tried that and was still having a hard time finding an actual answer to my question, because it pulls up all the people asking the same question I asked, and getting yelled at by other members, instead of JUST the answer.
Well, that is kinda funny as i can recall answering that question at least 2-3 times in the thread before and so has others before and after me...

Reactions: Wookie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just started a replay of this game at level one, because i lost my save files... now she is a childhood friend... WTF.. why the big change??
that's cause patreon is against incest (amongst many things). you have to change relations on customization.

ASDFHKbpuibf

Feb 26, 2018
First, and probably last, time posting here. Just saw this on the blog, under the chapter 12 paid announcement, kinda bummed out...

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
First, and probably last, time posting here. Just saw this on the blog, under the chapter 12 paid announcement, kinda bummed out...
Incorrect, it appears to be a troll comment. I spoke to Palmer directly after seeing that comment, they still intend on making their games free.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Literally only 3/4 pages back:

What? All our games will be released for free, like they always have been. Nothing has changed. Just somebody trolling in comments bud.

Incorrect, it appears to be a troll comment. I spoke to Palmer directly after seeing that comment, they still intend on making their games free.
Thanks for coming on, clarifying and getting @Palmer to clarify. Probably a good idea to put that you're a love-joint discord mod in your sig so everyone here understands what type of weight you have when you reply here.

Reactions: Lonecanuck

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Uh...huh. So I just read the comment above me. Now I feel like an idiot for asking. I know what difference between official and cracked version now.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes