3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

RandomAct

Nov 18, 2017
Odd question, but are there any other games out there that use the Kathy or Amanda renders? This game can't be the end of my love of Kathy.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'd prefer "Lily for Hors-d'oevre", "Heidi for Entrée", "Kathy for Plat Principal" and "All Three for Dessert" myself, but hey, one can't have everything... ;)
And here i am wanting to suggest that we just rename the game into "Heidi for Dessert" and that Amanda gets kicked out of the game completly. But i like your titles too. ;)

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Odd question, but are there any other games out there that use the Kathy or Amanda renders? This game can't be the end of my love of Kathy.
Gotta disappoint you, afaik this is all original stuff...

Reactions: RandomAct

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yes and no. The father's burger joint is on a verge of bankruptcy, he didn't know the daughter knew about it, and she secretly worked as a stripper a few days a week to save up some money for him. Then a particular VIP client offered her a lot of money to take her virginity. This all happened during the prologue, so in a sense she was a virgin before the game started, but no longer a virgin once the game actually started. On the bright side though, the father is a virgin.
Was about to ask the virgin question, when I decided to use the search function and this answer came up... Is this true ? I have played from Chapter 1 all the way Chapter 9 and currently no mention has ever been made to this scenario... Does this happen or get explained in Chapters 10-14 ?

Dtk11

Sep 16, 2018
i had this pop up when i tried starting 6th chapter
of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)

Binord

Aug 9, 2017
i had this pop up when i tried starting 6th chapter
of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)
Had the same issue. Resolving link is a few pages back

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes