3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
So far (through Chapter 14 free) I have seen no real evidence that Amanda believes her aunt, who she does not know, instead of the MC, who she does know. What she is doing has not been shown. She could simply be researching on her own to find out the facts. Distancing herself might help her form an opinion.

AstroworldLeaker

Jan 22, 2019
found all the links for the full $20 amanda + mc bonus scene for december -

downloadable version:

online version:

for iOS devices, this one is usually better to play it online:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I hope Palmer gives us a choice when or if Amanda tries a mea culpa when she finds out that the MC didn't do what ever the aunt said he did. Hell unless she said he voted for Trump or doesn't believe in "Global warming" I can't imagine a plausible story she could come up with to turn Amanda against the MC like she has. Nothing Amanda says at this point make any difference to me. The MC should be able to hear her out then insist they should part ways. Amanda can go mind fuck someone else and the MC can live happily ever after with the girl or girls of his choice. Either that or grudge fuck her in the ass, wipe his dick off with her underwear and kick her ass out...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I hope Palmer gives us a choice when or if Amanda tries a mea culpa when she finds out that the MC didn't do what ever the aunt said he did. Hell unless she said he voted for Trump or doesn't believe in "Global warming" I can't imagine a plausible story she could come up with to turn Amanda against the MC like she has. Nothing Amanda says at this point make any difference to me. The MC should be able to hear her out then insist they should part ways. Amanda can go mind fuck someone else and the MC can live happily ever after with the girl or girls of his choice. Either that or grudge fuck her in the ass, wipe his dick off with her underwear and kick her ass out...
I like where your heads at :devilish:

Kind of like that scene in Acting Lessons where you leave her crying bent over the coffee table :ROFLMAO:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
T

there will be multiple endings, I imagine there could be endings where Amanda is told to bugger off / not there
Yeah but that could easily be portrayed as the "bad end", leading to other girls following suit (in buggering off).

V_F

May 11, 2017
I just got a weird error starting chapter six. As soon as I hit new game I get this error:

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)

Any thoughts?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hello I download all backap filr and chapter 12 13 14 how to play it ofline because when I start the game its say you did not play chap 11 and itssent me to my chrome

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the bonus scene. Nicely done. Doesn't change a thing that Amanda is currently in the doghouse and needs a really good explanation if she wants to be released.

The theme of the scene seems to have become a little trope lately, with every major studio doing a variation. They inevitable all fall into the uncanny valley trap though since it's really obvious that the female performers are only mashing buttons for show and thus aren't really playing anything.

Reactions: DrFog

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
T

there will be multiple endings, I imagine there could be endings where Amanda is told to bugger off / not there
Just as long as:

a) our MC gets his head(/act/balls) together and sets up a cosy new home with Heidi and Kathy ... off the back of which domestic bliss they rapidly establish a flourishing high-end restaurant (possibly the New Hard Cock Cafe? - or something more exotic, like L'Intercosteria "High-Cat", or "Your Dinner's in the Dog"?), maybe with Lily as head chef,

b) a gigantic tipper truck comes along and unloads a world-record consignment of "gravel" on top of Morto Mortadelli while he's in the middle of yet another devious confab with Slimeball Slim, the all-purpose slug (.... in mortal fear, rooted to the ground as he spots the skies suddenly darken above him, Morto-Morto compulsively grabs Slimbo's neck (slither & squeal as he might) in a thunderous headlock .... and thereby ensures a gravelly double doom),

c) Mandy finds a mate, such as the groovy "I-fix-everything" mechanic she and her (stepdad, dad, lover, line manager, roommate, team coach, boss or whatever the hell he is to her) ran into on their fridge-fixing road trip up country, .... also adopts her frustrated aunt as her delighted mother, ... and with all that new energy coursing through her veins and spirit, sets up a thriving erotic & general fiction initiative of her own, and so - finally! - can pull in her bottom lip for the rest of her life,

and

d) Lanie never died, she just found a cooler, less neurotic guy with less of an all-consuming paranoid sex rage ... and managed to cover up all the evidence, including faking her own death to the MC ... all with remarkable success, until the reveal in the final chapter ...

... that'll be fine.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just as long as:

a) our MC gets his head(/act/balls) together and sets up a cosy new home with Heidi and Kathy ... off the back of which domestic bliss they rapidly establish a flourishing high-end restaurant (possibly the New Hard Cock Cafe? - or something more exotic, like L'Intercosteria "High-Cat", or "Your Dinner's in the Dog"?), maybe with Lily as head chef,

b) a gigantic tipper truck comes along and unloads a world-record consignment of "gravel" on top of Morto Mortadelli while he's in the middle of yet another devious confab with Slimeball Slim, the all-purpose slug (.... in mortal fear, rooted to the ground as he spots the skies suddenly darken above him, Morto-Morto compulsively grabs Slimbo's neck (slither & squeal as he might) in a thunderous headlock .... and thereby ensures a gravelly double doom),

c) Mandy finds a mate, such as the groovy "I-fix-everything" mechanic she and her (stepdad, dad, lover, line manager, roommate, team coach, boss or whatever the hell he is to her) ran into on their fridge-fixing road trip up country, .... also adopts her frustrated aunt as her delighted mother, ... and with all that new energy coursing through her veins and spirit, sets up a thriving erotic & general fiction initiative of her own, and so - finally! - can pull in her bottom lip for the rest of her life,

and

d) Lanie never died, she just found a cooler, less neurotic guy with less of an all-consuming paranoid sex rage ... and managed to cover up all the evidence, including faking her own death to the MC ... all with remarkable success, until the reveal in the final chapter ...

... that'll be fine.
Interesting...

But wheres the Amanda, Moe, Saul, and her aunt get run over by a truck ending?

Seems the happiest outcome we can hope for at this point ;)

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
hmmm Am, Saul and thte aunt could work, but Moe ... he would destroy the truck with his body :ROFLMAO:
Fair point lol

Well how about he hears the accident and rushes out too see what happened and slips in a puddle of blood and cracks his skull on the street and dies very slowly gurgling on his own blood.

Better? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trojaner

dunreeper

Dec 11, 2017
love this game. rigt now am at ch7. got to ask in all 7 i can use a code in i think ch3 i got 3 codes is that all the codes and if yes what do they do ???

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
love this game. rigt now am at ch7. got to ask in all 7 i can use a code in i think ch3 i got 3 codes is that all the codes and if yes what do they do ???
All the cheats are in the walkthrough and it says what each one does. Walkthrough is in the opening post.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes