3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Same here... I get this weird message:

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)

Any ideas?
many have reported this already. just download chapter 6 from the official source

Reactions: Tremoulos

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
For those who play the free chapters online (or don't mind clicking the download button ingame): Chapter 15 is online:

Reactions: if95 and Walg

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Just to add, the above link is for those who've been playing the free versions online.

For the offline link, please click .
I always download via clicking the ingame download button... ;)
But good to know there's a way to skip that, will change my check-every-once-in-a-while-link... :)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Is there a public release list link? I have to say i hate the lovejoint website. Its like a god damn twitter page you have to scroll endlessly to even find the free chapters. Damn this is such a pain in the ass.

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Is there a public release list link? I have to say i hate the lovejoint website. Its like a god damn twitter page you have to scroll endlessly to even find the free chapters. Damn this is such a pain in the ass.
OP (Opening Post) has a link to the different chapters to download or play online. This will get updated by a Mod as they notice the new chapters out.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I know, but to be honest the moment i reached chapter 11 i resorted to play the game online and never downloaded anything again.
If there are backup saves for the version running on game maker, maybe i play the game again, someday. But as of now i will play them online.

Reactions: woj_tec

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I know, but to be honest the moment i reached chapter 11 i resorted to play the game online and never downloaded anything again.
If there are backup saves for the version running on game maker, maybe i play the game again, someday. But as of now i will play them online.
Two things. One, the love joint blog is the official release of the free links so if you don't like scrolling, well that brings me to point which is @t77's said that in the OP there's both the download and the online links.

Because the uploaders/mods haven't had a chance to come and update the OP yet, I'm going to quote the original poster of the ch 15 online link for you:

For those who play the free chapters online (or don't mind clicking the download button ingame): Chapter 15 is online:

Reactions: PeteHanson

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
OP Updated

Same here... I get this weird message:

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)

Any ideas?
Chapter 6 has also been updated on the OP with the official version long ago. Don't know why some are still getting this error :/

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes