3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Damn. I´ll start over then :eek:

btw did anybody got the bug where in ch13 the game assumes you had a 3some in ch12? I found a cheat that eliminates the 3some but it still assumes i went to kathy´s house.
Huh, interesting. I haven’t heard that before.

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
I have downloaded the cracked chapters, but there is no .exe file to play. So how do I play the cracked chapters? Are these for online versions only?

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
I have downloaded the cracked chapters, but there is no .exe file to play. So how do I play the cracked chapters? Are these for online versions only?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You probably don't want to play the cracked chapters, unless you REALLY want the voice acting. The free releases are a better option.

If you do want to play the cracked versions, see start.bat.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Damn. I´ll start over then :eek:

btw did anybody got the bug where in ch13 the game assumes you had a 3some in ch12? I found a cheat that eliminates the 3some but it still assumes i went to kathy´s house.
In order to start this chapter without having had the threesome in the last chapter, use cheat code: ch13nothreesome

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
In order to start this chapter without having had the threesome in the last chapter, use cheat code: ch13nothreesome
Palmer, he stated the threesome was eliminated but that the mc goes to Kathy’s house. I imagine that’s what the choice the cheat has in it.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Palmer, he stated the threesome was eliminated but that the mc goes to Kathy’s house. I imagine that’s what the choice the cheat has in it.
I think he just used the wrong cheat. At least I hope so. If the cheat is no longer working we need to fix that asap.

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
Yea, i ended up using that one and it still works, but in my game i didn't go to Kathy´s house. i just slept at home.. :rolleyes:
Nothing has happened since (as of ep14) so i guess the result is the same.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Yea, i ended up using that one and it still works, but in my game i didn't go to Kathy´s house. i just slept at home.. :rolleyes:
Nothing has happened since (as of ep14) so i guess the result is the same.
It appears the data in the cheat states you go to Kathy’s house but didn’t have the theeesome

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes