3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Hey guys.. i know i'm late to the party, but i really would love if someone could point me to a signature link for DFD?
Cause i could not bring myself to search trough 314 pages at this point. I stopped at the 5th page.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys.. i know i'm late to the party, but i really would love if someone could point me to a signature link for DFD?
Cause i could not bring myself to search trough 314 pages at this point. I stopped at the 5th page.
, or .

By the way, as you have 2 signatures already you'll have to make a tough choice to remove one of them if you want to use DfD as one of your signatures (2 signature limit in these forums).

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I see on the devs homepage that there has been additional updates to the game, all the way up to chapter 17. Is there a reason why the links here only contain game-play to chapter 14 and no-one update them? I know i could become a supporter and im not complaining, just wondering...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ch 15+ are for patreons only, we free players get those eventually.

dev made so tough protection that no1 has bothered to crack it for a quite a long time and its better that dev spends time making game rather than making new protection against cracking.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
ch 15+ are for patreons only, we free players get those eventually.

dev made so tough protection that no1 has bothered to crack it for a quite a long time and its better that dev spends time making game rather than making new protection against cracking.
Ok, thank you very much for the quick answer..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no problem. similar questions as your question have been asked many times.

Tremoulos

Aug 5, 2018
I tried to play the offline version that i downloaded from zippy links here and in chapter 6 crashes right after a push start game.. I tried to start from the begining of ch1 agin and again but still error screen appears on ch6.. Any ideas?
Same here... I get this weird message:

of Draw Event
for object oProcessFile:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oProcessFile_Draw_0 (line -1)

Any ideas?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes