3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This game is getting more boring chapter after chapter. Lot's of WOTs and a couple of sex scenes with no animations and no variations whatsoever; they all feel like the same, just with different girls.

Oh well, as long as it stays free I might keep playing just to know how this absurd story is going to end... but my patience has its own limits.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
This game is getting more boring chapter after chapter. Lot's of WOTs and a couple of sex scenes with no animations and no variations whatsoever; they all feel like the same, just with different girls.

Oh well, as long as it stays free I might keep playing just to know how this absurd story is going to end... but my patience has its own limits.
It's just clever milking. You can tell that the guys who make this game are clever, they way they hit all the things the community around these games want. But you can also tell they milk as much as the rest, by putting off development for an ep or 2 then putting out a bunch in one, so you forget about it. I remember before we had that moment with the daughter, the last few chapters were really bad, they saw complaints and then BAM it happens out of nowhere.

Then they release chapters for free, so they have the excuse for patrons to say that "it's free, supporting is your choice, we don't owe you anything", basically. Which to me, seeing that as an excuse, was the nail in the coffin. Kudos to them for doing it much more intelligently than others, but I stopped supporting a while ago because I don't agree with that direction - the game ended up a masterpiece, don't overextend, then if you want milk off the success of it, not not off it itself. It's just my two cents, consider it criticism if you want, that this has been getting way too drawn out.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes