3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
A few things, I'm glad I finally know what the fuck is going on and what not, and why Moe was acting like a paranoid freak. With that said, I'm even more pissed at how D is being developed, especially with how she pulled a complete 180 instead of going up and asking what's going on. I mean I can understand her having doubts if she's hearing 2 separate stories, but the fact she doesn't even try to find out what the MC went through and instead just goes and trusts this woman who showed up out of no where without any form of contact and starts spreading lies about the man who raised her is handled exceptionally poorly. Honestly, if the creator wanted to do something like this, they should have had the MC start acting paranoid and weird, making it seem like he was guilty, this way it would have been somewhat believable for D to question what's going on and be a bit uncertain as she sees the man who raised her start acting differently about the events of the past.

TORIKO98

Dec 13, 2017
I have completed all the 11 cracked chapters. How do I play the 12-15 chapters without again starting from the beginning in the official chapters?

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
You guys are complaining to much. I don't like the story behind the acts D is doing, but Mortellis being paranoid is actually understandable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sum up, I need more Heidi in the game! I'm all over her! Kathy is just an addition (because she's into Heide as well). Lily is totally neutral to me (and I didn't take advantage on her). Oh, and Amanda, almost forget her. Pity, I would like to forget her, forever.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my thoughts about chapter 15.
1. That was a really shitty thing Lanie did. Not only is exchanging your life for a diner fucking stupid, but also she didn't seem to have thought about what that would do to the MC.
2. Sorry, but daughter is still an asshole for believing aunt's story about the MC WITHOUT EVER ASKING HIM ABOUT IT.
Even if she wasn't romantically in love with him, just the fact that he raised her and cared for her for all her life should have given him enough benefit of the doubt that she'd fucking talk to him instead of treating him like shit without any explanation and tbh, she's fucking dumb as shit to trust auntie's story in the first place, after the way she introduced herself into their lives.

So I have to add my opinion to those of the game's patreons who felt that the explanation doesn't really make D's behaviour any better.

3 and most importantly I love how the story develops with Lily, the cute little Asian temptation has become my favourite girl in the game and I love how serious about involvement the MC seems while having sex with her.
None of that pussyfooting around like with Katie and Heidi (who are both awesome as well, of course), but instead he realizes that this is not just having sex with her.

I really hope you can either have a harem ending (which I honestly doubt) or you can choose which of the girls you want at MC's side in the end.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
You guys are complaining to much. I don't like the story behind the acts D is doing, but Mortellis being paranoid is actually understandable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sum up, I need more Heidi in the game! I'm all over her! Kathy is just an addition (because she's into Heide as well). Lily is totally neutral to me (and I didn't take advantage on her). Oh, and Amanda, almost forget her. Pity, I would like to forget her, forever.

Moe being paranoid is understandable and fits his character. The problem is that we're sitting Moe making a big deal about this while we're seeing very little reaction from the daughter beyond the cold shoulder. So, people aren't necessarily complaining about Moe's reaction, just how unbalanced it is in context.

Reactions: botc76

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
The whole Amanda giving the cold shoulder just lasted way too long, and felt unjustified in the end, why would she trust some estranged family member over the person that raised her, and that she is totally in love with, at least talk to him and ask his perspective for fuck sake...
She really became an unlikable character because of that, which is a shame, they could have handled that aspect much better than they did, not sure how they are going to redeem her now, MC should be like wtf!!! hopefully they find a way to fix this and make her likable again .

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The whole Amanda giving the cold shoulder just lasted way too long, and felt unjustified in the end, why would she trust some estranged family member over the person that raised her, and that she is totally in love with, at least talk to him and ask his perspective for fuck sake...
She really became an unlikable character because of that, which is a shame, they could have handled that aspect much better than they did, not sure how they are going to redeem her now, MC should be like wtf!!! hopefully they find a way to fix this and make her likable again .
If Dfd goes in a similar way compared against another popular VN, then the popular opinion would be it's a little too late for any fix to make sense/repair any story line involving Amanda...

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
now after Lanie's story, can somebody explain me something: Amanda is her daughter & MC's stepdaughter. But Lanie in MC's story from ch.15 had no daughter and is deadly sick. So where Amanda came from? I got impression from early parts that 3 of them lived together for some time and when she died she left him daughter to care.
and agree on non-sense cold treatment from Amanda beiing stupid and for worst takes too long. Like developer ran out of idea after Amanda and MC started relationship

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
do we know how many chapters are planned? just wondering when to start to play that damn thing :sneaky:

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Can someone who played to patreon chapters spoil me on the story? I'm on Chapter 11 and would like to know where the story is headed. Seriously I don't mind the spoilers so hit me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Can someone who played to patreon chapters spoil me on the story? I'm on Chapter 11 and would like to know where the story is headed. Seriously I don't mind the spoilers so hit me.
Read this thread, the story is already spoiled.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes