3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TORIKO98

You must play each one in order if it's saying that you have to play the version before it then you either haven't played that one or something happened to the save file.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea same here, only latest version. way too time consuming to play all thru.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Do you guys play from the beginning everytime a new chapter releases? how does this work?
Well, it depends on what version you have been playing and what you have done at the end of the chapter. I have not played the downloaded version ever, just the online cracked or free since the beginning so I can only comment on that. When you get to the end of a chapter online, you get an option to export your game before you go back to the main menu. You must do that or mostly likely you will have no data for the next chapter to find as it's stored in your browser's cache.

When the next chapter comes out, you are given an opportunity to load game data. If you have saved the previous chapters data to the .dat file, the game will load it and then restart and usually give you a somewhat accurate version of "Previously in DfD".

What is confusing is during the game in each chapter there are save and load slots that have no relationship to the .dat file you just loaded, but if you go back to the chapter for the .dat file there will be saves for you.

Reactions: Tom10

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
chapter 15 and still no cannibalism.Only reason im following this thread, if its never going tobe added do not name your game daughter for dessert. Meh suppose i should download the last 9 chapters see what i missed. Still upset at no addition of a cannibalism tag

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
chapter 15 and still no cannibalism.Only reason im following this thread, if its never going tobe added do not name your game daughter for dessert. Meh suppose i should download the last 9 chapters see what i missed. Still upset at no addition of a cannibalism tag
Actually, I'm surprised the Devs STILL haven't cleared up the original typo. The title should read:

Dr. Oetker for Dessert.

After many thrills and spills (of drinks, blood, vaginal fluids & semen), agonized guilt trips, romantic attachments & penetrations, intrigues, threats & accusations, and (to quote a song) "incidents & accidents, hints & allegations", the game culminates in the MC padding back to his apartment, ripping open a sachet of mass-produced powdered gelatinous pudding, mixing in some milk & whisking it all up .... and sits back on his sofa, supping on his wobbly bowlful of sweetness, sighing:

"Mmmmm, this Doctor Oetker product is simply scrummy, folks! (Pssst, can I have my fee now please?)" {CURTAIN}

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
So, 2 quick questions, mostly pertaining to the release schedule..... (maybe asked and answered before... :p)

1. When the game is released to Patreons, is it available to download? I'm playing the free download versions right now, because playing it online doesn't always work with my slow-ish internet connection. I'm interested enough in the game to pledge come March 1st, but only if I can download the latest chapters and continue...

2. From what I understand, each chapter gets released for free about 6-8 weeks after it's out for Patreons, right? (I saw that mentioned on their blog...) So shouldn't 16 be out now for the public/free? My calculations say that 8 weeks from December 31st was yesterday (February 25th)...

Thanks!

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
1. you can not download from Patreon. It is online only.
2. 15 was just released on Friday February 22nd.
And to expand on this: a couple of episodes back there was a delay between the release of the patreon chapter and the free chapter, It was decided to push the release of the following free chapter a couple of weeks to catch up to the 6-8 week time frame. That is why we are on chapter 15 and not 16. I hope this explains your chapter discrepancy.

HotWaifu

Jun 12, 2018
And to exand on this: a couple of episodes back there was a delay between the release of the patreon chapter and the free chapter, It was decided to push the release of the following free chapter a couple of weeks to catch up to the 6-8 week time frame. That is why we are on chapter 15 and not 16. I hope this explains your chapter discrepancy.
So from what I understand from you, they are the exact same thing but in the past there was some delay in some chapters releases?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So from what I understand from you, they are the exact same thing but in the past there was some delay in some chapters releases?
@Wraith2100 is speaking about something else. In the OP, there's a titled called "Version Differences". Click on that spoiler and it'll tell you the difference between cracked and official.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes