3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't have anything to complaint about this update, of course story is silly but so what.

Lanie looked like older copy of Amanda.

Reactions: Tom10

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Stupid question incoming : there are animations during sex scenes? I want to try this game :sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
now after Lanie's story, can somebody explain me something: Amanda is her daughter & MC's stepdaughter. But Lanie in MC's story from ch.15 had no daughter and is deadly sick. So where Amanda came from? I got impression from early parts that 3 of them lived together for some time and when she died she left him daughter to care.
and agree on non-sense cold treatment from Amanda beiing stupid and for worst takes too long. Like developer ran out of idea after Amanda and MC started relationship
Wait, why is she his step daughter?? Who is the biological father then...

Also, Lanie is like a woman of a fantasy, naive and almost a 100% blank book. Imagine how tender and kind that kind of girl is :(

Reactions: Tom10

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
amanda is step-daughter cuz patreon decided to be stupid and not allow incest, it can changed via that wrench.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
look here
both are nice girls :love:
I play one month ago the first 3 chapters but no animations no fun for me... I know I'm strange but how I said before it's my unic pervetion

Reactions: Yorinai

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Here's my thoughts about chapter 15.
1. That was a really shitty thing Lanie did. Not only is exchanging your life for a diner fucking stupid, but also she didn't seem to have thought about what that would do to the MC.
2. Sorry, but daughter is still an asshole for believing aunt's story about the MC WITHOUT EVER ASKING HIM ABOUT IT.
Even if she wasn't romantically in love with him, just the fact that he raised her and cared for her for all her life should have given him enough benefit of the doubt that she'd fucking talk to him instead of treating him like shit without any explanation and tbh, she's fucking dumb as shit to trust auntie's story in the first place, after the way she introduced herself into their lives.

So I have to add my opinion to those of the game's patreons who felt that the explanation doesn't really make D's behaviour any better.

3 and most importantly I love how the story develops with Lily, the cute little Asian temptation has become my favourite girl in the game and I love how serious about involvement the MC seems while having sex with her.
None of that pussyfooting around like with Katie and Heidi (who are both awesome as well, of course), but instead he realizes that this is not just having sex with her.

I really hope you can either have a harem ending (which I honestly doubt) or you can choose which of the girls you want at MC's side in the end.
It was already conveyed in this chapter that Lanie was extremely naive and gullible, when she decided to give millions to a fucking cult. Any cult church should raise a flag for anyone who gets involved with such groups, but she still helped them and even tried to prove the MC wrong. It was not really a stupid thing for her to give her medication budget to MC, what I would say is that she is stupid and juvenile as person. That is her character and how she behaves or at lest I think what the creator wanted to portray.

As for the daughter, yup, she is an asshole for leaving her step/dad who raised for 18(?) years. So far liking the pacing of Lily's story. Decent chapter as it gave us the true story that this arc is banking on.

D

Deleted member 51206

wow. three voice lines in and i muted the game. the voicing sounds just like some forced anime dub

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes