3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
UncleVT Could you please add the cheat codes for Chapter 18 to the OP? It's very important for this chapter.
Both of these spit out "invalid cheat" for me, when I try to use them in Ch18.
Do I have to input them in Ch17, or are there some capitalization issues perhaps?
Am on the Lily route, but wanted to see Kathy as well

E: Ok nevermind, one has to restart the game, can't just go back to main menu to use them

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Oh, I just finished my meal and was going to take a dessert. What a coincidence. Life's funny sometimes.
This game better be sweet cause I'm downloading the shit out of it. While eating dessert. hm.. ok bye..

Reactions: Canto Forte

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Let me start by saying this team does terrific work. However, I lost interest in this game with chp 9 but thinking it would end at chp 11 played through it. Since then is there any reason for me to go back and play from chp 13-18? Game went too dark so I stopped. Fortunately I still have the save for chp 11 so I don't have to play from chp 1.

NVM. After reading previous comments it looks like Palmer is up to his, was going to say old, but to his ongoing tricks so I see no reason to play this from where I left off.

Last edited:

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Haha, that sounds so ironic coming from her. Her not trusting the MC is how he ended up in this state in the first place.
She's even put on a smile. The shameless girl has no remorse and doesn't even care for an apology. But, hey, she let him bang her, that makes up for everything, right?
And the MC's a wimp to put up with her BS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, how hypocritical is that! Weren't you running away to your beloved aunt just moments ago?

Last edited:

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Let me start by saying this team does terrific work. However, I lost interest in this game with chp 9 but thinking it would end at chp 11 played through it. Since then is there any reason for me to go back and play from chp 13-18? Game went too dark so I stopped. Fortunately I still have the save for chp 11 so I don't have to play from chp 1.

NVM. After reading previous comments it looks like Palmer is up to his, was going to say old, but to his ongoing tricks so I see no reason to play this from where I left off.
Each to their own.

There are many games on here that I have no interest in, but I don't waste my time saying how bad they are, I just move on and find something that I DO enjoy, and DFD is definitely one of them.

Thanks Palmer and team. (y)

M'95

May 17, 2019
Just one question: How am I as a reader supposed to feel any empathy for such an fatalistic MC?

The way he avoids dealing with conflict is infuriating.

What is the point of making him so passive and unlikable?

I am starting to hope he will be found guilty and get the electric chair......

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has all the power but is too soft in dealing the penalties where those are due.

Also ... fine line between coercion, manipulation and convincing, trailing just enough in argument to ensure gals get to think, realize and decide for them selves their own course of action ... happily in MC's favor;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There's no option to load the back up...
That is automatic ... you put them saves in the correct folder ... game reaches out to them...

You get a specific GUI from having appropriate saves on there ... just try again;)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Chapter 18 is probably the worst chapter I've played of any game in a while.
Musta gone with the wrong girl ...

maybe it was just that time of the month, and she felt a bit ... downbeat. Not now, baybz, gotta headache, etc. So not so cooperative with your urgent gaming needs.

But it's not you - it's just her, she tells you. I mean, don't worry - she'll get back to you. Definitely. At some stage.

Unless she texts you & tells you, the two of you ... need to talk ...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Haha, that sounds so ironic coming from her. Her not trusting the MC is how he ended up in this state in the first place.
She's even put on a smile. The shameless girl has no remorse and doesn't even care for an apology. But, hey, she let him bang her, that makes up for everything, right?
And the MC's a wimp to put up with her BS.

Seriously, how hypocritical is that! Weren't you running away to your beloved aunt just moments ago?
((( Pssst .... Amanda doesn't ... really exist ...)))

• Haha
Reactions: Only4You

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Just one question: How am I as a reader supposed to feel any empathy for such an fatalistic MC?

The way he avoids dealing with conflict is infuriating.

What is the point of making him so passive and unlikable?

I am starting to hope he will be found guilty and get the electric chair......
Dramatic license.

Look, he's already been threatened with the tasered balls, give the guy a break ,,,

Reactions: M'95

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Each to their own.

There are many games on here that I have no interest in, but I don't waste my time saying how bad they are, I just move on and find something that I DO enjoy, and DFD is definitely one of them.

Thanks Palmer and team. (y)
Great post, but .... I thought patreon hated it when each was to their own??

Reactions: Wookie
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes