3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
the official nopy link has only chapters 1-11 and is mentioned as the cracked version as it's name
There are 31 nopy links in the OP, 19 under "Official". Which do you mean?

Are you sure you didn't click the cracked 1-11?

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019
Wasn't there mention of epilogue stories?
There's a screenshot of the "statistic screen" somewhere here, maybe around the paid-release of ch19

3 epilogues for each girls and 1 involving Moe (I assume to be bad ending)

And a separate achievement whether you solved the toaster mystery or not

Reactions: RustyV and Ed B

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Need some help please. I downloaded the 1-17 ep offline version. I have gotten to ep 14 and says I have not played the previous. How can I fix this?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Wasn't there mention of epilogue stories?

Yep there was and I believe there is either 2 or 3 epilogue stories already out for play on female characters in the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need some help please. I downloaded the 1-17 ep offline version. I have gotten to ep 14 and says I have not played the previous. How can I fix this?
replay ep 13, it happens occasionally that even having played prev. ep thru next ep doesn't recognize it.

Reactions: Rebeldad

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I'm still confused. The flashback in ch.1 implies that the Daughter isn't his real daughter. Is there anything after that scene that clarifies that those two indeed are related? Otherwise playing the story seems pointless to me.

Reactions: Albimonte

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I'm still confused. The flashback in ch.1 implies that the Daughter isn't his real daughter. Is there anything after that scene that clarifies that those two indeed are related? Otherwise playing the story seems pointless to me.
In the main menu, there's a wrench on the right that allows you to change the relations between the MC and the main female. That'll just replace some names and relations but should get you what you're after.

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019
MC wasn't sure because Lanie underwent a "ritual" with the cult MC rescued her from, and I wouldn't be surprised if thats the case

Reactions: RustyV

lang25

May 6, 2018
Daughter for Dessert [Palmer] ch.1-11 cracked pc (1 gb rar pc original)

138 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: In case of possible bugs caused by imperfect compressing methods, report here, or pm me
Nice work mate

Reactions: Abhai

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, it really went off the rails and the Daughter completely changed without a valid reason for it. It's something a lot of us have been upset with.
I blame it all on the daughter listening to rock n roll music.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
In the main menu, there's a wrench on the right that allows you to change the relations between the MC and the main female. That'll just replace some names and relations but should get you what you're after.
I just tried the wrench option and I don't see anything that allows to change the relationship. Has this been changed? Thanks.

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
you don't see this ?
Thanks for the reply. Actually I only see a spoke not a wrench and when I click on it I get the options:

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks for the reply. When I click on the wrench I get the following:
You clicked the options geary-wheely thingamajig.
Wrench is the tool for turning or holding nuts and bolts. The one above what you clicked.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don't see a wrench. Here's the main screen from the game:
Well, in that case, don't you think it might be useful to tell us which chapter and version you're trying to play there? :rolleyes:

Because whatever it is, it seems to be out of date. Saves that old may not work with the new versions or work partially and have unexpected problems.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes