3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don't see a wrench. Here's the main screen from the game:
Well, in that case, don't you think it might be useful to tell us which chapter and version you're trying to play there? :rolleyes:

Because whatever it is, it seems to be out of date. Saves that old may not work with the new versions or work partially and have unexpected problems.

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Well, in that case, don't you think it might be useful to tell us which chapter and version you're trying to play there? :rolleyes:

Because whatever it is, it seems to be out of date. Saves that old may not work with the new versions or work partially and have unexpected problems.
As the screenshot showed, it's chapter 1 version 1.5. I just download the chapter today from the front page of this site so I thought it would be the most current version. Apparently it is not.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Old offline chapter downloads are highly likely out of date. I'm not going to confuse you trying to explain how these old versions differ from the updated ones, it's probably just better to start with the updated ones from the start.

If you want to play the game offline and download offline versions, you can open the official online version link in your browser and download the newest offline version from there.
Or you can play the game online.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I just tried the wrench option and I don't see anything that allows to change the relationship. Has this been changed? Thanks.
Just looking at your screens, it looks like you've downloaded the cracked version link. V1.5 doesn't exist, the latest online version is v1.05 (Yeah it's pedantic but there's a difference). Best not to use the cracked version links because 1) There's no support if it gets buggy on your system and 2) They stop at chapter 11/12.

Best to follow Penfold Mole's instructions. And the fact he's pretty darn helpful most of the time :p

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not ended, but destroyed by horrible plot holes by the developer. Palmer Despite the dev's ludicrous protestations, bud! (FYI Palmer, calling someone 'bud' is so totally calling them a dipshit, you must be 12 to not know that, bud!)

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
So before I even try this it sounds like the relationship with the daughter has ended? Wtf?
Tungsten their relationship goes through a rough patch, but they get back together so all okay.

Ignore the protesting of ZenGarden, if he doesn't like DFD then there are plenty of other stories here to interact with instead of dissing this one.

Reactions: hellhades

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what does the cracked version do other than voice acting
voice acting and need to create backup after completes chapter (unless plays all 15 through on 1 sitting) and then start over with off/online versions since backups aren't compatible.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Tungsten their relationship goes through a rough patch, but they get back together so all okay.

Ignore the protesting of ZenGarden, if he doesn't like DFD then there are plenty of other stories here to interact with instead of dissing this one.
My (alleged) irrelevant 'protesting' aside, I would guess 90% of the followers of this game are sided with me in the 'WTF' reaction to the relationship as of EP17. The promise this novel started with, versus its finishing power, are a horrible mismatch of storytelling. Who wants to prove me wrong? Let's get it on!

Reactions: arms99

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I respectfully disagree. Amanda is hot, Olivia was great while she lasted, Lanie a sexy recall ... but Kathy & Heidi are SSMMOKKIIIINN'!!!

I don't care about the toaster tbh.

Reactions: hellhades

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019
I think a story from Amanda's perspective explaining from when she left for Cecilia would be great, but then again its up to the devs and they're busy with DH and an upcoming Cyberpunk game

razenabas

May 10, 2019
I respectfully disagree. Amanda is hot, Olivia was great while she lasted, Lanie a sexy recall ... but Kathy & Heidi are SSMMOKKIIIINN'!!!

I don't care about the toaster tbh.
Agreed, Amanda might supposed to be the center of the story but it definitely doesn't really look that way.

Reactions: V-red

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Since 15 - it is boring... Just jail him already! WTF! Disappointment threesome.... Guess I'll throw this one in bin

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes