3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Click on the wrench icon at the main menu. From there, you can edit you Amanda's name and relationship with MC, and also how they address each other.
In my previous comments that started this conversation with cxx i already mentioned i did that. Amanda is still adopted and not biologically related no matter if you set father and daughter under the wrench. Which is why i don't think this game is for me considering i want to be entertained by a father-daughter romance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's weird, mine games amanda has always been daughter (even after patreon change).

attach your saves so i can look into it.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
that's weird, mine games amanda has always been daughter (even after patreon change).

attach your saves so i can look into it.
Considering it is your saves I don't think anything has changed. I just started a new game changed everything under the wrench icon to father and daughter and started playing from the beginning but here you go.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while, when it went down the rabbit hole of silliness that is the aunt storyline. Assume you can't just shrug Amanda off and go bone Kathy or Heidi for the rest of your days?

If you have to pursue the aunt storyline, can you ditch Amanda at the end of it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No? Like i said she still isn't blood related to the main character.
well gotta say it's weird, played ch13 on fresh installation of windows with saves gotten from you (and put them on proper place) and changed thingies and changed thingies were shown ingame (aka bloodrelation and name of diner).

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
well gotta say it's weird, played ch13 on fresh installation of windows with saves gotten from you (and put them on proper place) and changed thingies and changed thingies were shown ingame (aka bloodrelation and name of diner).
It's alright i have given up. I don't think this game is for me.

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
I really enjoyed this at the beginning. I feel like I've just finished a marathon. Do I feel elated after such a long run? No, somehow I'm just glad that it's over.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
? Really? I was always under the assumption they were, especially after the truth about Lanie came out. If they aren't blood related it would mean Lanie cheated on MC when she was sick and they were starting that diner.
no blood relationship.jpg

Still not related.jpg

Examples like this made it pretty clear they weren't blood related even if you set things under the wrench to father and daughter. There are even more examples in later chapters like Amanda being adopted. Being adopted wouldn't need to happen if they were blood related. Which is a turn off to me because i was wanting an actual father-daughter romance from this game that leads to impregnation.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
View attachment 501600

View attachment 501602

Examples like this made it pretty clear they weren't blood related even if you set things under the wrench to father and daughter. There are even more examples in later chapters like Amanda being adopted. Being adopted wouldn't need to happen if they were blood related. Which is a turn off to me because i was wanting an actual father-daughter romance from this game that leads to impregnation.
I guess if you're new to patreon it gets abit confusing. The creator has to disclaim it in order to get past the patreon thing. But based on the story it doesn't really make sense if they aren't. This also isn't the first of Palmer's games that does this.

blahblahme

Dec 31, 2019
Almost played entirely on browser, couldn't finish it though. Good story, minor nonsenses, like how easily gives in to "incest", but manageable. And I loved it.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I guess if you're new to patreon it gets abit confusing. The creator has to disclaim it in order to get past the patreon thing. But based on the story it doesn't really make sense if they aren't. This also isn't the first of Palmer's games that does this.
I disagree based on the story. I know all about Patreon and them being controlled by the banks to limit the funding of ideas they think would hurt their image. There are several other examples of why she isn't blood related in several of the chapters up till chapter thirteen. Which was where i stopped playing. I could provide more examples in those later chapters but i figured the information i provided would be enough to get my point across why i don't think this game is not for me. If those hints at her not being blood related were just at the begining. It wouldn't bother me as much. More chapters i went through the more they reinforced she was just adopted.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I disagree based on the story. I know all about Patreon and them being controlled by the banks to limit the funding of ideas they think would hurt their image. There are several other examples of why she isn't blood related in several of the chapters up till chapter thirteen. Which was where i stopped playing. I could provide more examples in those later chapters but i figured the information i provided would be enough to get my point across why i don't think this game is not for me. If those hints at her not being blood related were just at the begining. It wouldn't bother me as much. More chapters i went through the more they reinforced she was just adopted.
Hey, man, you don't need to justify to us why this game isn't for you. It's ok to like what you like, and not like what you don't like.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes