3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Finally got around to finish this game and I have to say I really like the ending, especially that every girl has a different one, not just "one ending, but with a different girl". And man, I really love Kathy. Each girl in Palmer games is really well done and unique, I think that's one point what makes the games so good. Another thing is that there is always a bit of drama and whatnot, but never really over the top, it doesn't feel forced and it's better to do something not so outstanding, but very well instead of something really special, but only mediocre and and that's probably the reason why I decided to support Palmer for a month as the first dev ever

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this have an impregnation sex scene for Amanda? Or is does she just end up pregnant?
she just gets preggo after some sexscene.

oh complete .alright. is 1-19 ch. with full code or still need code?
last time i play it need some code to unlock all sexscene.
still need codes if you chose to fuck other girl in prev. ch.

there's so many choices for ch1 and the walkthrough doesn't say anything, does that means all the choices outside the walkthrough doesn't have any effect?
it's up to you to decide what is best choice and game goes on that direction you choosed.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
it's up to you to decide what is best choice and game goes on that direction you choosed.
And that's what the walkthrough is for, to explain some choices...

like selling/improving the place, it seems so important to take lightly...

plus the game has 19 chapters i don't want to redo all of them cause of some stupid ch1 long-term effect choice...

and the saves don't have an icon so i won't be able to tell which is which...

anyway i just finished ch1 and it was so good, i can't believe i denied this game for so long just for not being a renpy game, well time to play ch2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
true walkthrough usually explains consequences but in this case would also spoil too much.

this (and dh) you make choice and live with it or replay (or use save).

Reactions: qs1386
Oct 1, 2017
So did I do something wrong, or is something broken? I've tried staying "faithful" to Amanda, and in Chapter 12 didn't even have the option for the scene with Kathy and Heidi, yet when I start up chapter 13, It says I had a threesome with them in chapter 12 and I wake up with them.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So did I do something wrong, or is something broken? I've tried staying "faithful" to Amanda, and in Chapter 12 didn't even have the option for the scene with Kathy and Heidi, yet when I start up chapter 13, It says I had a threesome with them in chapter 12 and I wake up with them.
You can easily find the answer to this using the search box at the top right of the page.

https://f95zone.to/threads/daughter-for-dessert-ch-19-palmer.5291/page-311#post-1583991

Reactions: imnotaperviswear

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
It is a 19 file games with each chapter consist of one file, or it is just a one file game with 19 chapter?? is there any scene gallery in this game??

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
anyway to stop the time for the chapter 2 bar challenge?
i never understood why devs dont make the skipable i mean im here for a vn not a dexterity games the ones who like them good but at least give me the option to skip it

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, just keep trying until you manage to do it (I did it ~10 times). you can skip it by choosing different path.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes