3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Things Palmer does good: The girls are gorgeous. The renders are great. Most of the girls are also interesting enough as LIs. The writing for the sex scenes is good.

Things Palmer does okay: The writing as a whole would be good as well, but then there is Amanda's stupid behaviour AND the whole story with how the Dad breaks into the hotel room at gunpoint and then gets arrested and a cop practically destroys his own career to help. It's stupid how the MC goes into this mess and it's just as stupid getting out. That's why in general the writing is just okay.

Things Palmer does bad: He insists on using his own stupid slow as shit, unwieldy UI engine, that makes playing the games a chore, especially since the skip button is fast AND you can't really stop it. At least not always, at least not when you want to.
TOO FEW renders in the sex scenes. Too few different renders for the girls in general. Most sex scenes could use a few more renders and we see the same sprite of the girls to often, their clothing barely changes. It's just a bit lazy AND cracy, because renders this good and girls this gorgeous, there should be more of them.

What bothers me the most is the engine, because it just draws out playtime unnecessarily and makes playing a bit of a bore, when otherwise it would just be enjoyable.
You showed us you can get your games to work, you've proven yourself, now please Switch to Ren'Py for good
Or learn to work with Unity as well as some other devs, so that you can do everything ren'py does with it AND even more.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So we can only have voiced till ch11.? then no voice man i wish i realized this BEFORE starting playing

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So we can only have voiced till ch11.? then no voice man i wish i realized this BEFORE starting playing
There have been tons of discussions of the cracked versions in this thread, including many people saying "don't play the cracked versions".

I'll say it again - don't play the cracked versions.

Reactions: Wookie

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Things Palmer does bad: He insists on using his own stupid slow as shit, unwieldy UI engine, that makes playing the games a chore, especially since the skip button is fast AND you can't really stop it. At least not always, at least not when you want to.
TOO FEW renders in the sex scenes. Too few different renders for the girls in general. Most sex scenes could use a few more renders and we see the same sprite of the girls to often, their clothing barely changes. It's just a bit lazy AND cracy, because renders this good and girls this gorgeous, there should be more of them.

What bothers me the most is the engine, because it just draws out playtime unnecessarily and makes playing a bit of a bore, when otherwise it would just be enjoyable.
You showed us you can get your games to work, you've proven yourself, now please Switch to Ren'Py for good
Or learn to work with Unity as well as some other devs, so that you can do everything ren'py does with it AND even more.
I wouldn't word it that harsh, but it's essentially true. It is not a bad engine in general, but Ren'py for example seems so much more comfortable for the player, especially when you want to replay certain things. In this engine you basically can't skip anything because then you'll also miss half the stuff you wanted to replay, unless there is a choice and the skipping stops. Also no rewind or at least I haven't found it yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rewind is but it's either slow or goes back to prev. selection.

samwayne

Aug 2, 2018
Daughter for Dessert [Palmer] ch.1-11 cracked pc (1 gb rar pc original)

138 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: In case of possible bugs caused by imperfect compressing methods, report here, or pm me
all chapter compressed please

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
compressing official versions isn't that easy since no compressed versions lately.

Reactions: Abhai

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
rewind is but it's either slow or goes back to prev. selection.
Yeah, but not really what I meant. Sometimes you just click too quick and miss something, so you'd either have to say fuck it or go back to the last decision, same when you skip ahead too far.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
all chapter compressed please
Can't be done.

The cracked versions are downloaded server-side data. The images are easy to extract, so easy to compress and put back. The free releases are either Windows apps, with the images bundled in the app so they can't be extracted/replaced, or online versions that we can't replace the images for.

Cracking stopped after chapter 11 because Palmer's team made it harder to crack to mess with us because people were giving them shit about how easy it was to crack. Don't play the cracked versions.

Reactions: samwayne

upaibrazil

Jan 20, 2020
so, its over in chapter 19? i played it till chapter 15 i guess... it is a good novel but it got slow in the way.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
yes it's over, there might be dfd 2 coming up.
I like the idea, but I find it pretty ambitious since there are 4 endings and you basically have to continue every one. On the other hand it doesn't make much to me at this point since you only have 1 ending with Amanda, in the others you sell the diner and do something completely different.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
It's such a shame that we never get to have anal with the best girl. Not even in the epilogue. Despite having at least one scene of it with every other major character.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes