3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

qs1386

Jun 27, 2018
For anyone who are curious about that god damn toaster!

Here it goes:
  1. No hint ->
  2. steal & give it to someone else ->
  3. Cecilia ->
  4. Moe
Then MC explains everything.
But seriously, It's not even a game if no hints was given....

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hope they can release the full game into one executable, so it's easier to do multiple paths from the beginning, without having to use the cheats to see the scenes. Otherwise managing the saves outside of the episodes is a mess.

Reactions: FreeWilly and Zwart

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Actually, we will never know.

Based on previous posts, this dev (and his team) have made it clear they release a scaled down version of 'the game' in the free version.

Since there is 'dev work' to release the 'free version', there will always be something we don't know or cannot see.

I won't say I understand how the 'game' is free if it is always stripped down for 'free' release, but Palmer has always said the game is free, so the half-content thing he releases must tell the whole story, right??? That harem ending cannot be part of the story then, so it's just a hallucination, apparently...
The free version and the Patreon version are identical, with the exception that voice acting is limited to the Patreon version. When we compile all chapters into one game, voice acting will be available there too. The Double Homework patreon and free version are also identical.

I have no idea how people got the idea that we scaled down the free versions of the game. It's simply inaccurate. But apparently it doesn't matter what you say on this forum. People keep flooding the thread with false statements, and in some cases weird conspiracies theories :D

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The free version and the Patreon version are identical, with the exception that voice acting is limited to the Patreon version. When we compile all chapters into one game, voice acting will be available there too. The Double Homework patreon and free version are also identical.

I have no idea how people got the idea that we scaled down the free versions of the game. It's simply inaccurate. But apparently it doesn't matter what you say on this forum. People keep flooding the thread with false statements, and in some cases weird conspiracies theories :D
Well, we actually got it from you in this thread:

If you're a $10 patron, there are a ton of extra scenes to view. For $20s, we sometimes go... a little bit crazy. Check the posts on our Patreon!

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Zen seems intent on stirring shit but he didn't get any traction, just talking to himself mainly.

That's not scaling back the game, that's bonus stuff for patrons ..... ALL devs do that.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Palmer said:
If you're a $10 patron, there are a ton of extra scenes to view. For $20s, we sometimes go... a little bit crazy. Check the posts on our Patreon!
I have no idea what date I said that, but I was likely referring to the epilogues that we released on Patreon. There are also previews released to $10 patrons that are later added to the game.
You obviously haven't noticed they are all included in the free version. Again, spreading false information.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashketchumisty
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes