3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, we actually got it from you in this thread:
Zen seems intent on stirring shit but he didn't get any traction, just talking to himself mainly.

That's not scaling back the game, that's bonus stuff for patrons ..... ALL devs do that.
I have no idea what date I said that, but I was likely referring to the epilogues that we released on Patreon. There are also previews released to $10 patrons that are later added to the game.
You obviously haven't noticed they are all included in the free version. Again, spreading false information.
:rolleyes:

As I explained to Zen here: https://f95zone.to/threads/daughter-for-dessert-ch-19-palmer.5291/post-2958799 , it's just bonus renders. But he ignored what I wrote because it didn't fit his "Palmer is cheating us!" narrative. Because "we'll never know" - I guess because the point blank statements of the dev aren't reliable in his little world?

Zen, you should REALLY stop stirring up shit. You're spouting garbage and treating it as fact.

Here's what happened - Palmer's team bit off more than they could chew, and couldn't keep up the free release pace. He apologized and they released chapter 19 with the previously-intended Patreon only epilogues. He's not trying to cheat us, he's not lying when he says he releases free games, they just messed up. Either consume their free product, or don't, but PLEASE stop bitching about how Palmer is cheating us. He's not.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
The free version and the Patreon version are identical, with the exception that voice acting is limited to the Patreon version. When we compile all chapters into one game, voice acting will be available there too. The Double Homework patreon and free version are also identical.

I have no idea how people got the idea that we scaled down the free versions of the game. It's simply inaccurate. But apparently it doesn't matter what you say on this forum. People keep flooding the thread with false statements, and in some cases weird conspiracies theories :D
Just don't listen to the naggers and trolls: makes life a lot easier. :)

Reactions: ashketchumisty

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just don't listen to the naggers and trolls: makes life a lot easier. :)
You might want to find another word to use; that's too much like one we don't want to see here! :p

I don't think I've ever seen "nagger" before today. I've always seen "nag" for "one who nags"
"Just don't listen to the nags and trolls; makes life a lot easier."

Reactions: ashketchumisty

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
You might want to find another word to use; that's too much like one we don't want to see here! :p

I don't think I've ever seen "nagger" before today. I've always seen "nag" for "one who nags"
"Just don't listen to the nags and trolls; makes life a lot easier."
I'm Dutch: English isn't my native language, so maybe I seem a bit creative with it to some people here. :p

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I finished the game, and I was disappointed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JoeSte91

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How could he turn his back on Amanda ... especially after she took a massive shit on him and turned on him when her aunt appeared ... it's not like she almost let him go to jail after he spent years of his life raising her alone after her mother passed, no, wait ... she did.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Heloo, i have already sait it, but no response :

There is a 3some withD and other girls ?
I don't have it in my playthrough but maybe i have miss something ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Heloo, i have already sait it, but no response :

There is a 3some withD and other girls ?
I don't have it in my playthrough but maybe i have miss something ?
Only 3some is with Heidi and Kathy and it doesn't last long.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Online playing in chrome and the game says it can't find the previous save file. Loading the backup file brings the same loop, game restarts says it can't find the save.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Playing the offline version and now I can't play chapter 3 because it can't find save 2. Despite multiple versions. Any clue on getting around that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Playing the offline version and now I can't play chapter 3 because it can't find save 2. Despite multiple versions. Any clue on getting around that?
it happens occasionally (few times for me), just play prev. version again and then continue with next. on online version you need to do backup when told so and when starting next chapter load that backup.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
it happens occasionally (few times for me), just play prev. version again and then continue with next. on online version you need to do backup when told so and when starting next chapter load that backup.
You're a lifesaver. Thanks!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I wonder what the consequences are about telling Kathy about you and Amanda. Does she bring it up again at all?

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Problem with the save, At Chapter 13 my choices aren't save. They say i had a date with heidi and khaty and that wasnt the case
And For chapter 15. That say i don't have played the chapter 14. Well i have played it

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Is It possible to have the
  • DFD Epilogue: Kathy
  • DFD Epilogue: Amanda
  • DFD Epilogue: Heidi
  • DFD Epilogue: Lily
Without having to redo the whole thing from scratch for every Girl ?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes