3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Problem with the save, At Chapter 13 my choices aren't save. They say i had a date with heidi and khaty and that wasnt the case
And For chapter 15. That say i don't have played the chapter 14. Well i have played it
Ch 13 is bugged. Use the cheat code Ch13nothreesome to avoid the threesome

Is It possible to have the
  • DFD Epilogue: Kathy
  • DFD Epilogue: Amanda
  • DFD Epilogue: Heidi
  • DFD Epilogue: Lily
Without having to redo the whole thing from scratch for every Girl ?
I don't think so. You can try playing from ch 19.
From the walkthrough:
DFD CH19 has multiple sex scenes and endings (depending on the girl you have been interacting with most and your choices in previous chapters). You need a specific set of variables to get the scene/ending you want (this can be very hard, especially if you’re using a generic backup to play). In order to ease this situation, we’ve created a powerful cheat code that allow you to get exactly what you want (or explore different paths).

Patreon: Ch19ending: Once you input the cheat, start a new game and you’ll be able to pick with girl and ending you want and enjoy ;)

Free: To enable the cheat, click the cheats button in the main menu (key icon at the right corner). Type “play-double-homework-too” (without quotes). Press the Check button. Return to the main menu and start a new game.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks.
But i'm really sad to hear no Moe Epilogue.... He was the only one love interest for me !

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Still, there's no wrench icon customization in the official version. So still need incest patch to change the value from stepD to realD.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Did you try to play the game yet? I think you have to start a game (for some reason) before they pop up.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
No wrench in ch2 too. Version 2.1.1. What is this wrench do actually? Can I change her to wife, for instance?
You can change Amanda's name, her relationship to MC, her nickname for MC, and the name of the Diner. Where did you find version 2.1.1? The ones in the OP are 1.0.2

Last edited:

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
You can change Amanda's name, her relationship to MC, her nickname for MC, and the name of the Diner. Where did you find version 2.1.1? The ones in the OP are 1.0.2
It's ch2 and ch1 version is 1.5 not 1.0.2. I downloaded only from this thread. I tried both official and cracked version.

Please try downloading, guys. You'll know

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I dunno what the problem could be. Try re-downloading the official chapters (not the cracked) or try playing the online version

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes