3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I played chapter 1 and 2 of this game way back when this series just started because of its exhibitionism tag but was put off by the lack of exhibitionist content in the game at the time and have been reluctant to tip more time into it..

Now that the game is finished however I'm kinda intrigued again, can anyone tell me, on a scale of 1 to 10, how heavy is this game overall on exhibitionist content? More importantly do we get any good exhibitionist content for the daughter (in the diner for instance)?

If anyone can help I would be very grateful as I would hate to tip time into a 19 chapter long game just to end up disappointed.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
there's some fucking in daddy's office and also outdoor sex.
Thank for the fast response :)

By the sound of your response not very heavy on exhibitionist content then? In other words nothing like serving customers nude, or being groped by customers, flashing customers etc?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the sound of your response not very heavy on exhibitionist content then? In other words nothing like serving customers nude, or being groped by customers, flashing customers etc?
no naked serving since it's family friendly diner and has big windows, 1 girl does her job 1 day w/o panties. not much exh.

I just started playing the game. MC refers to Amanda as a childhood friend and she refers to MC as bud. Is there an incest patch that I'm missing?
pre-patreon idiocracy version, on ch 2 onwards you can use wrench to change relationship to incest or use saves (like mine) where incest exists.

Does nobody on this site read through the threads and/or use the search bar?
not when they ask wt, etc.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
no naked serving since it's family friendly diner and has big windows, 1 girl does her job 1 day w/o panties. not much exh.

pre-patreon idiocracy version, on ch 2 onwards you can use wrench to change relationship to incest or use saves (like mine) where incest exists.

not when they ask wt, etc.
Thanks for letting me know cxx :)

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
How to back up data in the offline version? the back up data button is blurred it seems i cant press it. do i have to save in a specific time? And i am still in ch1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now that the game is finished however I'm kinda intrigued again, can anyone tell me, on a scale of 1 to 10, how heavy is this game overall on exhibitionist content? More importantly do we get any good exhibitionist content for the daughter (in the diner for instance)?
About a 2 and no.

There are a couple of sex scenes in public places but nothing i'd say would be worth downloading if that's all you are looking for.

Thank for the fast response :)

It's a cafe not a sex shop.

It does kinda stick to a realistic theme and that's not in line with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to back up data in the offline version? the back up data button is blurred it seems i cant press it. do i have to save in a specific time? And i am still in ch1
game creates autobackup when you finish chapter to C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\VNE2 in windows.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game story worth your time sitting in front of monitor all day? I've doubt after reading half the thread
story is nice although sometimes silly, there are some plot twists and girls are pretty. play 1 or 2 chapters to see if you like it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Regarding what others have said about the chapters/online vs offline ect..ect... I have to agree tho I've played thru the game before & its enjoyable as I remember the massive splits for downloading, playing & issues saving makes it hard for potential fans to look past the hassle to even try it, if it was more consolidated like 1-3 sections instead of 12x or whatever & make saving easier. Just my 2 cents, still a good game imho

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Regarding what others have said about the chapters/online vs offline ect..ect... I have to agree tho I've played thru the game before & its enjoyable as I remember the massive splits for downloading, playing & issues saving makes it hard for potential fans to look past the hassle to even try it, if it was more consolidated like 1-3 sections instead of 12x or whatever & make saving easier. Just my 2 cents, still a good game imho
Yes, you are right.

Question - what should they stop working on to do this?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes