3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Click on the wrench or gear icon in the main menu to change their relationship
i did that but when you watch the memory scene about Amandas birth, you find out that MC got cucked because Lanie never told him who the father was, so that still makes it his step daughter regardless if you make those changes in the wrench icon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i did that but when you watch the memory scene about Amandas birth, you find out that MC got cucked because Lanie never told him who the father was, so that still makes it his step daughter regardless if you make those changes in the wrench icon
my guess is that since patreon's fuck up ch 1 stepdaughter stays even if changes relationships in ch 2. you could ask from palmer if it is possible to get real daughter relationship or try to find pre-patreon version of ch 1.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
my guess is that since patreon's fuck up ch 1 stepdaughter stays even if changes relationships in ch 2. you could ask from palmer if it is possible to get real daughter relationship or try to find pre-patreon version of ch 1.
oh so in ch 2 she is actually MCs real daughter then? Hm maybe i jumped to conlusions to quick, alright ill give this game one more try.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Anyone know what this is and why i cant seem to be able to use it? is that the button for the cheat console?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh so in ch 2 she is actually MCs real daughter then? Hm maybe i jumped to conlusions to quick, alright ill give this game one more try.
should be although it might not work. if doesn't then you can search my saves which were made before patreon fuckup.

Anyone know what this is and why i cant seem to be able to use it? is that the button for the cheat console?
that's where you enter name you want to use for main char, cheat entering comes later.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So there really is no incest patch is there? Cuz even tho i changed the relationship between MC and Amanda, according to the game, she is still MCs adopted daughter. Or did i do something wrong and i have to activate the incest option in the menu somehow.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
should be although it might not work. if doesn't then you can search my saves which were made before patreon fuckup.

that's where you enter name you want to use for main char, cheat entering comes later.
no to enter the name for MC is right under New game and Load Game, what im talking about is the key sign right on top of the wrench and options buttons.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Attempting to DL ch 1-19 from Mega, message saying most devices cant DL files over 4gb, anyone able to get this DL with no issues ? 4.55gb file....... I'd prefer to not have to do 19 separate DL's I'm on a Galaxy S10+

Speaking of that^ why has no one done like chapters 1-6/ 7-12/ 13-19 ? That'd be sooo much easier/smoother >;D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Attempting to DL ch 1-19 from Mega, message saying most devices cant DL files over 4gb, anyone able to get this DL with no issues ? 4.55gb file....... I'd prefer to not have to do 19 separate DL's I'm on a Galaxy S10+

Speaking of that^ why has no one done like chapters 1-6/ 7-12/ 13-19 ? That'd be sooo much easier/smoother >;D
The downloaded versions are for Windows. You need to play the online version.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
The downloaded versions are for Windows. You need to play the online version.
I'll make it Very easy to answer in a way that wont confuse me: there are only 2 options with sub options, official or cracked, within each of those there are a group of chapters or every single one individually, I'd assume I need to official ver. What I'm getting at is there is nothing labeled 'downloaded'

My issue feels very simple to me: I want to play on my android, I'd prefer to not have to DL all x19 chapters, if anyone could just tell me like this: cracked or official> group DL or individual chapters, otherwise I'll just avoid it until someone else gets tired enough of the confusion & fixes it lol. Thanks for trying to help me, I can be dense at times !

None of this is your issue, reading the page info the files are referred to as: online, offline, official, cracked, ect.... there are just to many labels for to many choices lol

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'll make it Very easy to answer in a way that wont confuse me: there are only 2 options with sub options, official or cracked, within each of those there are a group of chapters or every single one individually, I'd assume I need to official ver. What I'm getting at is there is nothing labeled 'downloaded'

My issue feels very simple to me: I want to play on my android, I'd prefer to not have to DL all x19 chapters, if anyone could just tell me like this: cracked or official> group DL or individual chapters, otherwise I'll just avoid it until someone else gets tired enough of the confusion & fixes it lol. Thanks for trying to help me, I can be dense at times !

None of this is your issue, reading the page info the files are referred to as: online, offline, official, cracked, ect.... there are just to many labels for to many choices lol
Look at the last link on each chapter's line. It says online. That's the one you want. The other links are for Windows and won't run on your phone.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So there really is no incest patch is there? Cuz even tho i changed the relationship between MC and Amanda, according to the game, she is still MCs adopted daughter. Or did i do something wrong and i have to activate the incest option in the menu somehow.
like i said earlier 1. find pre-patreon fuckup release or 2. try my saves posted to this thread.

no to enter the name for MC is right under New game and Load Game, what im talking about is the key sign right on top of the wrench and options buttons.
there you enter cheatcodes, dunno if ch2 has those.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
There no need for that. Just click and customize as you like
There must be something like
Ya i did that, accept it doest change the fact that MC and Amanda are not related by blood. I believe in ch 2 when you are talking to the bartender chick, and you tell her that Amanda is Lanies daghter but not yours, but regardless MC says that she is still his daughter even if she is not related by blood. So i dont get why this game has an incest tag, when there isnt any actual incest going on in this game. So unless i dont know something and i dont find a way to get the incest version, as good as this game looks, i think ill have to pass on DFD.

Reactions: battleguy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this was full incest until patreon changed rules. you can ask from palmer et co if there's way to restore full incest or not.

on my save and fresh copy of ch2 mc refers amanda as daughter.

edit: here might have un-altered aka pre-patreon fuckup versions, either use search or click big games.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes