3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Tspoon

Mar 24, 2020
Hey yall, just finished Dfd, getting the second ending with Amanda. Im here because i wanted to know how to get the third ending + epilogue. I've seen posts saying this forum has a pretty good search engine and i still cant seem to find my question so i might be doing somthing wrong

btw, when can we start cloning shit from virtual worlds, Amanda is so damn beautiful.

daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
Walking on the veronica path is there any chance to reconcile with her after she asks to take a break from the relationship? Precisely are there any veronica scenes after that "let's take a break part" in the later parts?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Walking on the veronica path is there any chance to reconcile with her after she asks to take a break from the relationship? Precisely are there any veronica scenes after that "let's take a break part" in the later parts?
she returns later (near end) but no activity between mc and her until choosing with whom to spend rest of life.

Reactions: daytona765

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys, I'm not really sure in what version should I download, like, Offline, Online or cracked till 11 and then move to Offline?!
thanks in advance!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only difference between patreon and non-patreon versions is that 1st has voice acting for whole chapter.

Reactions: Organtoxic

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
So, basically, it's a scam.

You can't download it and can't carry over saves from it.
And it is basically broken on a current Firefox build.

Now I've paid $10 for a shit half broken online-only version of a software I'll never use.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes