3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So, basically, it's a scam.

You can't download it and can't carry over saves from it.
And it is basically broken on a current Firefox build.

Now I've paid $10 for a shit half broken online-only version of a software I'll never use.
God forbid you run another browser. Because Chrome and Edge don't exist?

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Edge is not supported.

And you're missing the point.

Nowhere was it mentioned that it's online-only.
The notice about the voice in the standalone windows version is misleading and screws people over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, basically, it's a scam.

You can't download it and can't carry over saves from it.
And it is basically broken on a current Firefox build.

Now I've paid $10 for a shit half broken online-only version of a software I'll never use.
you can carry over saves by making back up after end of each chapter when game asks you to do so.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Edge is not supported.

And you're missing the point.

Nowhere was it mentioned that it's online-only.
The notice about the voice in the standalone windows version is misleading and screws people over.
If I'm missing the point, it's because you're not making it very well. We finally get to the crux - you don't like that it's online only.

It is mentioned that it's online only. From his Patron page:
February 28:

Expect 35 minutes of game play, with multiple story paths, and look forward to a continuation at the end of next month! Online version.

And a little research would have shown that DFD is now free: . More info here: .

Now, it seems to me that you've got a problem with the company. You may not realize this, but this is a pirate site. We don't make the games, we just steal them (although DFD is free now).

If you have a problem with the description on Patreon, you should take it up with them. On Patreon. Or on their discord.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
If I'm missing the point, it's because you're not making it very well. We finally get to the crux - you don't like that it's online only.

It is mentioned that it's online only. From his Patron page:
February 28:

Expect 35 minutes of game play, with multiple story paths, and look forward to a continuation at the end of next month! Online version.

And a little research would have shown that DFD is now free: . More info here: .

Now, it seems to me that you've got a problem with the company. You may not realize this, but this is a pirate site. We don't make the games, we just steal them (although DFD is free now).

If you have a problem with the description on Patreon, you should take it up with them. On Patreon. Or on their discord.
Yes, well, nobody really sees that on their path to purchase, now do they.

Patreon has been notified, although they won't really do much about it. That's fine. Lesson learned.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes, well, nobody really sees that on their path to purchase, now do they.

Patreon has been notified, although they won't really do much about it. That's fine. Lesson learned.
I didn't mean take it up with Patreon; they don't give a shit about things like this. I meant take it up with the dev.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
So is the mc the real father or not. Not sure what chapter its in. But it's shows him creampie lanie. Kinda implying maybe he is the real father.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who? How? I want to know what happened too!! Can you tell me?
play game to end and you'll find out.

So is the mc the real father or not. Not sure what chapter its in. But it's shows him creampie lanie. Kinda implying maybe he is the real father.
he is (was before patreon fuck up), you can try change names etc once wrench comes available (ch 2) or find pre-patreon fuck up offline versions (I posted possible source for those some time ago).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
that's the offline version i mean.
the patreon online version contains voice acting i wanna know if the patreon offline version contains it too.
There is only one offline version - the free one. The only Patreon version is online.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
if i understand correct, you can only play the online version as long as you pay monthly for it?
No - you can only play the Patreon online version if you pay monthly for it.
You can play the free online version for, well, free.

The free version is what's linked in the OP.

DON'T play the cracked version. It ends at chapter 11, because nobody could crack chapter 12.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes