3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
maybe corrupted dl, try to download again.
i am planning to download this game form the link given above. 1-19 altogether. i dont have wifi or broadband, i have literally purchased data for this game.
can you please tell me will it work. are the files stable or they corrupt like the above person said it did.
if it will be corrupted my money would have been wasted. please help.

bitternutter

Jun 26, 2019
A refreshingly diverse choice experience with a hot cast of girls too choose from. It's complete, good renders, good writing, hot girls, mostly satisfying endings.

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
whats up with the long black and hung screens they are unskippable and takes long time to start new scene. it kind of ruins the mood. are all chapters like this or just first few chapters cause i am at chapter 2 and it kind of seems boring like the developer want us to stay in the game for immense amount of hours.

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
why isnt anyone talking about the massive time the scenes consume where the frame just freezes for like 10 seconds while still playing the music and slowly fading in and out the new scenes. it is so much frustating to wait like that. how to solve that problem please anybody. or is the whole game like this only

Reactions: January2015

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try disabling sounds and music. as for black screens nothing can be done for those.

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
Man... I just began playing this on a brand new Mac mini... and now I'm getting crazy errors (just like this guy - ). I started in Firefox (v74), tried Chrome and Safari (which will load but then won't let me use the cursor). Anybody else experience this? I'm on Ep. 3...

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
few possibilities as of why and none can be checked by f95ers so contact love-joint.

does offline versions work?
Yeah, was just thinking that someone here might have had the same experience. I can try offline using parallels I suppose. Thanks for your reply!

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
If were talking about the girls' endings + epilogue it's Heidi>Amanda>Kathy>Lily.

Ice Wizard

Dec 15, 2018
I've downloaded ch 1-19 Offline version & having problem in opening the game. My screen goes black after opening the game Can someone tell how to fix it plz...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've downloaded ch 1-19 Offline version & having problem in opening the game. My screen goes black after opening the game Can someone tell how to fix it plz...
1 guess is that antivirus etc blocks game. where did you extract those files?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes