3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Fzxx

Feb 13, 2018
Is the cg rip on the front page for the whole game? mega link does not specify. If not, could someone upload the full one now that its completed. would be much appreciated.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Is see there is an official version with chapters 1-19, and a cracked version with chapters 1-11. Obviously the former gives you the extra chapters. What does the later give you that the official version doesn't?
Sorry if the questions already been asked (I would not be at all surprised if it has) but there are 431 pages of comments, and I don't want to read all of that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is see there is an official version with chapters 1-19, and a cracked version with chapters 1-11. Obviously the former gives you the extra chapters. What does the later give you that the official version doesn't?
Sorry if the questions already been asked (I would not be at all surprised if it has) but there are 431 pages of comments, and I don't want to read all of that.
search is your friend and that'd tell you that cracked give only voice acting for whole chapter while official gives only for start.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Playing ch13, the daughter is so ungrateful and blind. Playing ch14 make me think she's some kind of sociopath.

She doesn't even apologize after all that betrayal hateful remarks false accusation expecting him to admit the crime he didn't commit trusting some rich milf she barely knows instead of her father who raised her for half his life. What a thot. Fucking unbelievable

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any one know what is the CG download for and if i need a incest patch
cg is same as other games aka various pics of what happened in game, incest patch not needed if you can wait until ch 2 to have incest relationship.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I am halfway through chapter 9 and suddenly it's just black screen even though I can hear bg music. I checked and it seems I'm missing a few scenes. Where do I get them?

Edit: Nvm I got it. I downloaded the Chapter 9 and put it in the Ch1-19 folder.

Last edited:

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Banner image in spoiler tags so as to not bloat the thread.

Never played this game before; can you date the girl with glasses in the banner, second from the right? Is very cute :love:

But also, apparently this game is balls and the story nosedives about 2/3rds of the way through? I've dug through many pages of this thread but haven't been able to find out if literally every path has a garbage end, or only the paths where you try and go for some sort of harem (either complete or subset). And apparently daughter is bitch, and it seems like you can't really avoid being involved with the daughter in some way?

So I guess putting this all together; second from the right girl with glasses is super cute. Would like to date, but not if I have to slog through a garbage story and crap plot drama that I can in no way avoid. So is it possible to play through the game, date glasses girl, skip most of the drama bs and get a happy ending with glasses girl?
I've seen people recommend only playing up to Chapter X...but I figure only playing up to a certain chapter means you don't really get narrative closure with your girl of choice. So that's not really something I'm interested in as an option.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Banner image in spoiler tags so as to not bloat the thread.

Never played this game before; can you date the girl with glasses in the banner, second from the right? Is very cute :love:

But also, apparently this game is balls and the story nosedives about 2/3rds of the way through? I've dug through many pages of this thread but haven't been able to find out if literally every path has a garbage end, or only the paths where you try and go for some sort of harem (either complete or subset). And apparently daughter is bitch, and it seems like you can't really avoid being involved with the daughter in some way?

So I guess putting this all together; second from the right girl with glasses is super cute. Would like to date, but not if I have to slog through a garbage story and crap plot drama that I can in no way avoid. So is it possible to play through the game, date glasses girl, skip most of the drama bs and get a happy ending with glasses girl?
I've seen people recommend only playing up to Chapter X...but I figure only playing up to a certain chapter means you don't really get narrative closure with your girl of choice. So that's not really something I'm interested in as an option.
Yes, you can.

If you date her, and ignore the daughter (2nd from left) you should be happy.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Uh was about to put in the time to play this game, but then i found out that the daughter is his step daughter and unfortunately there is no incest patch. So even tho it looks great but i think ill pass.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Uh was about to put in the time to play this game, but then i found out that the daughter is his step daughter and unfortunately there is no incest patch. So even tho it looks great but i think ill pass.
Click on the wrench or gear icon in the main menu to change their relationship

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes