3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
After trying 1by1 it turns out offline version from f95 and offline and online from the official blog are different, also cracked version is different to online free version, dialogue and audio wise. I don't know about the patreon version. It's confusing

The cracked version is so good I don't want to play the online version. Is patreon version any different to the cracked? I mean in the official site, the devs change many dialogues and removes daughter voices calling "dad" in free version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After trying 1by1 it turns out offline version from f95 and offline and online from the official blog are different, also cracked version is different to online free version, dialogue and audio wise. I don't know about the patreon version. It's confusing

The cracked version is so good I don't want to play the online version. Is patreon version any different to the cracked? I mean in the official site, the devs change many dialogues and removes daughter voices calling "dad" in free version
don't play cracked versions since those stop way before last chapter. as for changes content wise "old" and "new" should be same but new versions follow patreon rules so no blood relation between daddy and amanda. f95 has incestious versions (offline).

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
don't play cracked versions since those stop way before last chapter. as for changes content wise "old" and "new" should be same but new versions follow patreon rules so no blood relation between daddy and amanda. f95 has incestious versions (offline).
So is that why f95 keeps the offline old version and not updating it to new version following the official site?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is that why f95 keeps the offline old version and not updating it to new version following the official site?
no real need for updating versions (when I played I dl'd each ch from love joint's site).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I play offline version but it's the same as online. There's no incest. The dialogues got changed to make sure they're not related. Only the cracked contain incest
well then those have been updated and with wrench can be changed relationships.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
well then those have been updated and with wrench can be changed relationships.
Yeah but even so the dialogues keep explaining there's no blood relation. Like in ch1 hospital for example even mc only see her as Lenie's daughter and not his real daughter. The disclaimer in splash screen make it clear too

At least in cracked version I can change the value in the script to real blood related daughter and the dialogues will follow but cracked only has 11 chapters

This game needs incest patch. It's too good not to play with one

Last edited:
Reactions: battleguy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah but even so the dialogues keep explaining there's no blood relation. Like in ch1 hospital for example even mc only see her as Lenie's daughter and not his real daughter. The disclaimer in splash screen make it clear too

At least in cracked version I can change the value in the script to real blood related daughter and the dialogues will follow but cracked only has 11 chapters

This game needs incest patch. It's too good not to play with one
on ch1 they aren't blood related but when wrench appears it can be changed.

Kaimeikun

Aug 13, 2019
I remember playing the first 3 chapters of this game and I enjoyed them. Guess its time to play the rest. :D

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I downloaded the completed version from the OP: Daughter_for_Dessert-Ch1-19_Offline but i can not find a way to follow the chapters in order because they have strange numbers, many of them repeated and i can not guess in what order i should play them. I started with the first one listed: DFD Ch1 1.0.4 and although it is 04 it loked like it's the beginning of the game. Should not 00 or 01 be the beginning? and how should i go on now? There's several chapters named DFD Ch3 1.0.2 (one of them with a "c" at the end). So which one should i play now? And after that.. Can somebody please help? Here is a screenshot of what I see in the folder after i unrar it
f15c6452669250c4aefc76fe8d698a18.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did, it didn't work by the dialogues in chapter 1. At what part of the game do you know this is working to change to real daughter?
it should work once you change relationships with wrench (ch 2). if you can't get it changed then you can try my saves (uploaded somewhere on this thread) where they are daddy and daughter.

I downloaded the completed version from the OP: Daughter_for_Dessert-Ch1-19_Offline but i can not find a way to follow the chapters in order because they have strange numbers.
play in order of what ch says aka ch1, ch 2 etc. numbers after those are version numbers.

Reactions: mizilic

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
What is the cheat for choose the ending you want ? Because Ch19ending don't work for me
According to the walkthrough:
Chapter 19 -
DFD CH19 has multiple sex scenes and endings (depending on the girl you have been interacting with most and your choices in previous chapters). You need a specific set of variables to get the scene/ending you want (this can be very hard, especially if you’re using a generic backup to play). In order to ease this situation, we’ve created a powerful cheat code that allow you to get exactly what you want (or explore different paths).

Patreon: Ch19ending: Once you input the cheat, start a new game and you’ll be able to pick with girl and ending you want and enjoy ;)

Free: To enable the cheat, click the cheats button in the main menu (key icon at the right corner). Type “play-double-homework-too” (without quotes). Press the Check button. Return to the main menu and start a new game.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes