3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hey, man, you don't need to justify to us why this game isn't for you. It's ok to like what you like, and not like what you don't like.
I know I don't have to justify myself but i like conversation and discussing differing opinions, so i tend to express my opinions when i feel like it is appropriate.

Reactions: Arcane666

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no compressed since images etc are internal files not external.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 501600

View attachment 501602

Examples like this made it pretty clear they weren't blood related even if you set things under the wrench to father and daughter. There are even more examples in later chapters like Amanda being adopted. Being adopted wouldn't need to happen if they were blood related. Which is a turn off to me because i was wanting an actual father-daughter romance from this game that leads to impregnation.
ummm those disclaimers are for monetary and/or legal reasons... certain sites that help process money which the creators use wont allow incest content... like watching/playing JP hentai and the translation says all girls 18+ in college even thou the uniforms and the like would suggest they are otherwise.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
ummm those disclaimers are for monetary and/or legal reasons... certain sites that help process money which the creators use wont allow incest content... like watching/playing JP hentai and the translation says all girls 18+ in college even thou the uniforms and the like would suggest they are otherwise.
Yes i am well aware of what that disclaimer is for, which is Patreon. That disclaimer is not the only example that Amanda isn't related to the main character as i mentioned in the previous conversations with different people. There are many examples throughout the actual story and dialog of this game that reinforces they aren't related. As stated before it is a turnoff for me, which is why i don't think this game is for me.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Dunno where people are getting the idea that the daughter isn't a blood relative. There's maybe a vanishingly small percentage chance she's not, and a transitively massive percentage chance she is.

The game doesn't go out of its way to confirm at any point that Amanda is unrelated. If anything, it instead goes out of its way to make the MC feel more and more guilty about the relationship because the more he thinks about it, the fewer doubts he has -- and none of the other characters in the story have any doubt that she's his daughter. The dad couldn't control himself and came inside Lanie, and then nine months later, the daughter appears (and, incidentally, he later does the same thing to the daughter by mistake, and he gets pretty worried about it). Just because Lanie never explicitly said that the MC was the father is a pretty shitty justification to believe that he isn't, especially when he was convinced that she was, and took immediate custody of the baby.

The story is, in other words, based on implicit writing, rather than stating everything explicitly. For instance, even the part where you get to name her gives you the option of whether it was the name that Lanie always wanted or the name that the MC always wanted.

It seems that some players take the implicit parentage rather than explicit parentage to mean automatically "not my kink then", which is plainly silly. Really, the fact that it's not explicitly stated is merely meant to give people an "out" in their own moral justification, while still all-but-confirming they're related for those who don't care or for those with the kink.

Actually, I find that part of the brilliance of the story; although the game did indeed get quite mediocre, especially where it dragged through the last few chapters (seriously, I felt like smacking the MC across the face every time he bitched and moaned during his court case), and they milked a few sparse releases and simultaneous-projects, it still plays quite a bit with the player's own morality in determining just how far they're willing to go and whether they're gut-punching the girl by having an open relationship with anyone else.

(If we're talking about "not my kinks", my real complaint is that the player is more or less forced into anal sex with her on an optimal playthrough. Not everybody likes the chocolate tunnel of love, especially when it's definitely not chocolate in there.)

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
So I remember about seventeen years ago someone mentioned that it may be combined into one file once it is completed, does anyone know if that's still on the radar? Or do I still have to play the chapters individually?

Reactions: shinonen

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
So I remember about seventeen years ago someone mentioned that it may be combined into one file once it is completed, does anyone know if that's still on the radar? Or do I still have to play the chapters individually?
Yeah I've been avoiding this game because of the whole online/offline/cracked/uncracked thing and incompatible saves and all that. Hopefully a full and definitive version that requires no network access is in the cards (y)

Reactions: Sparkwolf
Nov 10, 2019
So "Season 2" is in the works. Will it get it's own thread? (as season 1 is "completed")
From what I know season 2 will not continue from your saves but will continue from the main ending. Kind of like in the Fallout series, no matter what route you take only one will remain canon. So I assume that will make it it's own stand alone game.

Although DMD is similar but all chapters remain in same thread.

BTW did anyone else get brought to this game by a MxR reaction video? xD

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry to bother you, but i've just finished the game, no threesome With Kathy & Amanda ? I made a bad choices or this is not in the game ? Thanks.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Well, just finished playing and the ending is kind of underwhelming tbh, no offense to Palmer but the story is not engaging enough.
The game is really well made, renders are beautiful, I like the sounds (ambient noise, footsteps, door closing, background music, etc), and the dialogues are well written.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, worth playing...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I agree with akiraspam about most things. But the ending is mostly fine - a mellow wind-down even, towards the end. Which is not bad, after an epic.

Two small things though - it's not obvious how you get to the Epilog ending, without cheats. It presumably depends on some configuration of choices during previous chapters.

So too, it might be nice to try out ALL endings, with all girls (in harem parallel or separately, in series). Again, not sure how at all you access those.

And finally, the almost game-long tease with the toaster is a bit of a let-down. Perhaps that's the joke. But FWIW, it would make more sense if it had been stolen ONLY to mess with the MC's mind (further), as a demoralization technique, not as some sort of daft seizure of property, as it's presented.

The game leaves me in a strangely elegiac mood. Yes, the ending I finally played was a bit sentimental-romantic, a cowboy riding off into the sunset with his cowgirl or something, where you might have expected more spice. But perhaps that first the mood of warm-down, chillout.

Have to admit, the UNHAPPY ending was a bit more interesting, a sting in the tail. Might have been even better if the girl he missed out on was seen walking off with another guy. ;) But ... whatever floats your boat, I guess.

High praise to the Palmer team anyway, for an immense, a mammoth effort of imagination, technique and execution.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
So too, it might be nice to try out ALL endings, with all girls (in harem parallel or separately, in series). Again, not sure how at all you access those.
There's a cheat code in a text file in the game folder, at least on the copy I got directly from love-joint. It's a shameless plug for Double Homework and I haven't tried it out, but the cheat code you enter is "play-double-homework-too" on the main menu.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
oh complete .alright. is 1-19 ch. with full code or still need code?
last time i play it need some code to unlock all sexscene.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Missing endings.

Although the mighty Palmer has covered many options, in happy or not so happy endings with the various possible female leads, I have to say I miss some more outlandish endings ...

So here are my thoughts, for a few other possible walks, on an even wilder side ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Or several Moe endings, maybe ...

EDIT: Ah, you mean the possible "Moe ending" already tucked inside the game. Hmmm, that's not much of an *ending*, really. More a continued drift, with a lot of moaning along the endless way! :D

Last edited:

piales

Jun 17, 2017
there's so many choices for ch1 and the walkthrough doesn't say anything, does that means all the choices outside the walkthrough doesn't have any effect?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes