3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Oct 12, 2018
So I am 100% sure I played chapter 14, I installed chapter 15 and it says I need to play the previous chapter, I downloaded the save files from the first page but I don't know where to put it, anyone willing to help with this problem I am having?

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
So I am 100% sure I played chapter 14, I installed chapter 15 and it says I need to play the previous chapter, I downloaded the save files from the first page but I don't know where to put it, anyone willing to help with this problem I am having?
You can’t use backup saves with the offline version. You can use back up saves with the online version

DocAvenger

Dec 21, 2018
question, ive played up to chapter 11 or 12, will this download every chapter or do i have to download one at a time
?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
question, ive played up to chapter 11 or 12, will this download every chapter or do i have to download one at a time
?
If you're playing the offline version, you'll have to download 12/13 - 15 individually. Once DfD's done Palmer has said he'll probably combine the whole game into one.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry, but if I have to sum up this latest release in one word it would be "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn".

Figuratively the only things that made this exposition, that overstayed its welcome by quite a lot, just a little bit bearable were...

- that Lanie was a major Babe
- the Country Radio Station that I had on in the background
- the fact that I could play Melody afterwards

I hope the game manages to find its stride again that it has lost once that Amanda fiasco started.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Is the incest patch already in the cracked versions? Because I kind of prefer the step-daughter version over the real daughter

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
Jesus fuck, I love Heidi so far. I'm on chapter 4 and everything about her is great. Most of the expressions in this are really good, but hers are just amazing.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
What's the difference between the official chapters and the cracked chapters?
One is endorsed by the creator and officially a-okay in all aspects.

The other was hacked by others to make it work and is littered with bugs and cracks that are since fixed by the official version.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes