3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Welp since no one answered me about my previous post, I decided to continue to play the game. I made it all the way to chapter thirteen.

I was disappointed to note that the saves were messed up. I didn't have a threesome in chapter twelve with Heidi and Kathy but in chapter thirteen I wake up to them anyways? Did my saves mess up? I was trying to play a purely father-daughter only romance playthough were the main character only have a relationship with the daughter. Who i wish was the biological daughter. This disappointment that she isn't was almost enough to stop me from playing but her beautiful green eyes was enough to see where the story goes. With this latest save mess-up with the saves and the story i am beginning to think this game isn't for me.

I hope there is someone who can have a conversation with me to help me decide whether or not to continue.

pervy84

Nov 1, 2019
What's the answer to road trip game in chapter 7, cause I type "me" or my character's name and it doesn't work?

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
this would be awesome if we knew what models and environment where use in the came to create fan art

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I have not played this game for a very long time because of the game engine. But now I can say for sure that this game is just great :) the game double homework has a different engine? It's just that the new game of developers personally works much slower for me.
I really like the work of these developers.
Also I am a fan of the game "play with us" :)
Huge thanks for moderators and for devs:)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is there a contest to make the shittiest ending going on cause this is the fourth completed game with awful endings in as many weeks.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
got to black screen that said problem to load something then it went from 70% loaded to 100% in 15min! but never loaded what it was supposed to load?

can you start ch12 with a save from ch 1? or must you play ch1 then save, quit, exit folder, go to ch2 folder, start game, load ch1 save and continue for every chapter?

edit::
playing offline version and the "C:\Users\*YourAccount*\AppData\Local\VNE2" folder does not exist, so donno where it is saved
only found this "AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_DFD_HTML5_Backups_1-18.zip"

Last edited:

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Unfortunately it does.

Now if someone could give me an answer?!
pervy84 said:
What's the answer to road trip game in chapter 7, cause I type "me" or my character's name and it doesn't work?
I just checked it and played 2 times. First the answer was Kathy and then Amanda ('you') and I remember when I played it first time the answer was 'me' so I believe the answer may differ but it's always one of the characters so just ask her questions for description and it's shouldn't be hard to guess the correct answer.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
saves weren't messed, it was dev's error which can be fixed by using cheatcode.
Oh I see the cheat code in the opp for the "chapter three decision" can also be used for chapter thirteen?

I am still on the fence about whether to continue playing. Considering you didn't respond to my other misgivings in the post. I am guessing you don't have an opinion about whether or not I should continue playing?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a contest to make the shittiest ending going on cause this is the fourth completed game with awful endings in as many weeks.
And, how many endings out of the 14 different endings have you discovered? I just discovered 4, and so far, all of them are enjoyable (at least to my needs...but then I like most movies that a lot of people hate lol)

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

pervy84

Nov 1, 2019
I believe the correct answer is Moe, not the MC.
Moe doesn't work, unless I need to give his full name? Except what is it? lol :unsure:

I just checked it and played 2 times. First the answer was Kathy and then Amanda ('you') and I remember when I played it first time the answer was 'me' so I believe the answer may differ but it's always one of the characters so just ask her questions for description and it's shouldn't be hard to guess the correct answer.
She said it's male, but I tried both Amanda and Kathy anyway, and it didn't work, dammit. Tried typing "me" also.:cry:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Moe doesn't work, unless I need to give his full name? Except what is it? lol :unsure:

She said it's male, but I tried both Amanda and Kathy anyway, and it didn't work, dammit. Tried typing "me" also.:cry:
I've been through the three answers, and every time I've had to go back and write again for a simple detail ... No uppercase, all lowercase.

Reactions: pervy84
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes