3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
uys can someone say Kathy have pregnancy ending in game? I finished Amanda and not see her pregnant. She tell me she is pregnant but it not go further and game ends((( Or game still not finish and pregnancy gonna be in next chapter?
No pregnancy for Kathy. Her good ending is to settle down and probably marry.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Not to mention I have said the exact same thing here a few days ago :)
I already told you how you could change my mind. Then you released the game with a completely different excuse for the delay than you had ever talked about before. But, sure, dude, you're totally being transparent.

You know what's interesting to me is that the chapter got leaked from the discord, and on the very next page it gets released for free officially. It's amazing how quickly you can finish bug testing when people were no longer gonna have to wait around for your game to finish.

Finally gets what he's been crying about and still whines...You have it all now so why not just leave thread?
Does my presence really bother you that much?

I was just talking about the quality of the release. Some people might actually have come to the thread for varied opinions, not to watch a circlejerk.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I already told you how you could change my mind. Then you released the game with a completely different excuse for the delay than you had ever talked about before. But, sure, dude, you're totally being transparent.

You know what's interesting to me is that the chapter got leaked from the discord, and on the very next page it gets released for free officially. It's amazing how quickly you can finish bug testing when people were no longer gonna have to wait around for your game to finish.

Does my presence really bother you that much?

I was just talking about the quality of the release. Some people might actually have come to the thread for varied opinions, not to watch a circlejerk.
What I've mentioned as reasons for DH before DFD regarding free releases is explained in the same way I've done here before.

That's because it was released in our #beta-channel before on our blog, and from there, someone posted it here. Stop seeing conspiracies where there are none :)

Last edited:
Reactions: XxMayhemxX and Ed B

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
False. You don't have the whole game in Ch1-19. Here: Harem ending is incoming.
Picture was posted on here a few pages back...It's just a visual bonus...No game play

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is incest, you just need to change relations on main menu.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Thats....even less of a reason to spend 20 bucks on it.
Then don't :)

Our $20 patrons get all of the content included in that and all previous tiers by becoming a $20 supporter. The visual scene is just one of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed B
Feb 10, 2018
Many of these download versions are slightly behind the online version (not just here that's how it is on love-joint). Has anyone had any issues with the download versions? I'm assuming they were updated for a reason.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How I have voice of character for the game?
free versions have voice acting in beginning unless you are playing cracked versions where voice acting exists since start.

Many of these download versions are slightly behind the online version (not just here that's how it is on love-joint). Has anyone had any issues with the download versions? I'm assuming they were updated for a reason.
not any and I have played all chs thru as offline.

CRACKED 12 - 19 please
why on earth? cracking stopped cuz palmer put too good protection on game and doubt it has gotten any weaker since cracking stopped.

played ch 19 thru and it was nice besides not that much sex. didn't get all epilogue and rest endings (only amanda's last 2 endings and rest got only 2nd endings) and not that interested to try to get those.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:oops: Olala ... it's done ? ... gud gud. I was playing the cracked and the save aren't compatible with official update. So decide to wait till final development and replay from start. I hope there's no $$$ to access certain sex scene like what happen in Palmer's other game ... I forgot the title.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes