3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Kniges

Mar 26, 2018
just done playing it. and i think heidi got the best ending and kathy got the faptastic ending. nice game all in all

• Love
Reactions: Palmer

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
So when are they going to roll all of these into a single base directory and executable that can be played from start to finish? Or, I suppose the better question would be, is that even a possibility at this point given they've apparently switched the engine according to that post two above mine?

Sorry, but having 19 different directories and a hodgepodge of saves is a friggin' mess.
[

You don't need 19 directories... You can play online...

Sadistic_Master

Jan 3, 2019
I just downloaded the cracked version and can't seem to run the game properly.
I click on the html file and my web browser displays a warning and then there's just black screen.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I click on the html file and my web browser displays a warning and then there's just black screen.
Why cracked when all is free? Cracked where never stable...

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Why are you downloading the cracked version when the entire game is free, both to play online and/or download?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Could someone tell me who stole the toaster I have try'd guessing without hints please help (nevermind figured it out!!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoboipizza

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
uys can someone say Kathy have pregnancy ending in game? I finished Amanda and not see her pregnant. She tell me she is pregnant but it not go further and game ends((( Or game still not finish and pregnancy gonna be in next chapter?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Great, so we can talk about the last chapter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

'Testing the engine' is also a bullshit excuse for delaying the chapter. I like how every time this comes up there's a different reason. First it's because Chapter 19 is so complex. Now it's because you wanted to test DH engine.
Finally gets what he's been crying about and still whines...You have it all now so why not just leave thread?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Palmer I feel so shitty playing your games for free but I am just into the second chapter of Double homework and it is magnificent (y) Thanks again for your great work. I'm up to chapter 5 and really want to kick that dennis's head in already I keep hoping for the choice menu to come up with
A. Put his head in a toilet and flush.
B. Wedgy dennis.
Or
C. Punch this fucker in the face.
Maybe all three in a loop until me the player is satisfied haha!
Please let the horrible little nerd get some nasty surprises coming up lol

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Palmer your website @ under our games says that dfd 19 is patreon only, might wanna fix that.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Why was this marked as [Completed]?

DFD 1 seems to be in a position worse than that of Lust Epidemic around 2 months ago. LU's story was complete and its dev said they'll release some more fluff before it's completed and LU remained uncompleted on F95 until a few days ago.

With DFD 1 there's a very thick fog around:
  1. What's still to come (i.e. at least the harem ending is still pending & it's not clear if the all-chapters-in-one-game version to be released on Steam will have additional content vs what's currently in the free Ch1-19 versions)
  2. What content is available to Patreons and it's not in the free Ch1-19 versions (the dev talks about some extra content for $20/$10 Patreons but in a very cryptic way, more than likely to stimulate buy in)?

Regarding no 2 the dev said just yesterday:

If you're a $10 patron, there are a ton of extra scenes to view. For $20s, we sometimes go... a little bit crazy. Check the posts on our Patreon!
I think it's not OK to mark this game [Completed]. More content will be released for it and it's not clear what content is actually missing from the versions available now via F95.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it's not OK to mark this game [Completed]. More content will be released for it and it's not clear what content is actually missing from the versions available now via F95.
dfd 1 ended at ch 19. if there'll be dfd 2 then it'll get new thread.

Website seys:
yes on main page but some might have bookmarked our games page.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes