3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Do you have an ad-blocker enabled? What browser are you playing on, we suggest Chrome or Firefox. Please also ensure you have hardware acceleration enabled in browser settings. If you continue to have problems, please email us at support@love-joint.com
i use chrome, but maybe now when i think of it, this game bat file may have started microsoft edge....

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
The online version have all the content for each episodes or is content restricted for / downloaded version ?

Thank you

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So, for all the people giving the Devs shit, I have to say this was a great compilation of endings (for free none the less). The epilogues made things much better and felt like several hours of play time with the 13 different endings. Thanks for everything and looking forward to Part 2, and DH.

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
didn't play since the third chapter, and now i see there's 18 of them :oops: can you tell me if you can stay at a "tutor/daughter" relationship or if this girl will be in your bed whatever you choose ? :)

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
So I guess the ending 3 + epilouge is the "complete" route for each character right? After I'm done with Kathy route and get through the Epilogue to the ending I saw each character have 3 ending each with even Mortelli have 1. So what does each ending different to each other? How do you get to those ending?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So what does each ending different to each other? How do you get to those ending?
Those are good, neutral and bad ends for each girl. So, for example, with Amanda bad means she breaks off your relationship, medium you sell the restaurant and it ends on a flight to Hawaii and good extends that with Amanda being preggers, you open a new restaurant in Hawaii and think about having more kids.

I reached Heidi's bad end and would have had no idea how to play it different, so I just used the cheat menu to see the other ends.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Maybe the dev might make a game called mother and Aunt for Dinner or late night desert :ROFLMAO: But to be honest that's a game I would have to play . I prefer play these type of games as the son instead of the dad . this game is not my cup of tea However I wish nothing but good luck to the dev or dev's

SecretMouse

Sep 21, 2017
Well crap, lost my saves. Guess I'm playing through it again. One good thing about the long delay between chapters is that it'll be somewhat fresh again.

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
Those are good, neutral and bad ends for each girl. So, for example, with Amanda bad means she breaks off your relationship, medium you sell the restaurant and it ends on a flight to Hawaii and good extends that with Amanda being preggers, you open a new restaurant in Hawaii and think about having more kids.

I reached Heidi's bad end and would have had no idea how to play it different, so I just used the cheat menu to see the other ends.
Where is the cheat menu ? Looking but can't find it

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Welp now that the Chapter 19 is out. I decided to play for the first time. I changed the relation to Father and Daughter with the wrench but it is still saying in the dialog that she is adopted. Am i missing something that Amanda isn't really related?

superiorgun

Jul 21, 2017
Oh right, the game with all the horribly slow fade-aways and story no one gives a xuck about? seriously is there just an entire cg file for this game or what?
And what kind of genius wouldn't release this in ren'py anyway?

Reactions: frozenfeet

pervy84

Nov 1, 2019
What's the answer to road trip game in chapter 7, cause I type "me" or my character's name and it doesn't work?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can someone say Kathy have pregnancy ending in game? I finished Amanda and not see her pregnant. She tell me she is pregnant but it not go further and game ends((( Or game still not finish and pregnancy gonna be in next chapter?

Last edited:

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So when are they going to roll all of these into a single base directory and executable that can be played from start to finish? Or, I suppose the better question would be, is that even a possibility at this point given they've apparently switched the engine according to that post two above mine?

Sorry, but having 19 different directories and a hodgepodge of saves is a friggin' mess.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Thank god love-joint provided us with a cheat code. There is no way in hell I'm going to play all 19 chapters 12 additional times, or however many it is, espeicially since no choice guide/walthrough exists to my knowledge. For those of you wondering where to find the code, go look on love-joint's website.

Reactions: Palmer
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes