3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
just played the last episode, the ending sucks, so its not worth playing any other episode, time to put this (Game) to sleep for me.....The End

what a mess, on and of line, cracked version, make up your mind

manneychin

May 8, 2017
If you're a $10 patron, there are a ton of extra scenes to view. For $20s, we sometimes go... a little bit crazy. Check the posts on our Patreon!
There's a different game for Patreons than the freely downloadable version or where are these extra scenes?

Also, you just replied with an ad for Patreon and didn't even answer my initial question at all. What's still left for DFD 1 before it's properly completed?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Seems that whole thing is a mixed bag. I accept Palmer's explanation and understand the reasoning, even though I think a release two or three months earlier would have spared a lot of bad blood. Also, if you are what looks like in the Top 10 earners in this games category on Patreon you may look into hiring a second coder to relieve Ricky. Third, Palmer, listen to your health, nobody benefits if you are working yourself into the ICU and a coma again.

That said, the game gave me the "The Visit Effect" - I thought I was on the way to a good ending, but got the bad one, but at least with the girl of my choosing. The good one through the cheat menu was so much better then. Still no remorse from Amanda till the end, all you get is that the "MC now gets where she came from". Sorry, not good enough for me - I'm glad I've only watched her cheat menu end. The ends for Kathy and Lily remain a bit open ended, and I never got the Moe end, even though I've selected no girl - that just put me onto my original end (or the good end) again.

The trial made me chuckle, and the toaster reveal is a bit strange. I picked the correct culprit in easy mode, but when I do the same in regular mode it states that I messed it up. Unless I missed something. By the way, is there even any logical deduction possible or is it just wild guesses?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody can say this game like torrent link for all chapters? From mega not have enough memory and besides their only 18 chapters.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Lol, i got the Moe ending on my Amanda only playthrough :ROFLMAO:. I expected it to be funnier though, but it was just bland. I also find if baffling that after what happened between the MC and Amanda, their relationship is never mentioned again, not in the slightest way. Kind weird, if you ask me.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
just played the last episode, the ending sucks, so its not worth playing any other episode, time to put this (Game) to sleep for me.....The End

what a mess, on and of line, cracked version, make up your mind
Sorry you felt that way about DFD, but thank you for playing all episodes. It would definitely be interesting to hear why the ending sucked, and what you would have wanted instead.

We have nothing to do with the cracked versions. All official free releases can either be downloaded or played online.

Thank you and take care.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i like this game but i lost my saves and the whole episodes thing is so annoying that i dont wanna bother, wish the dev would merge em all into one game when he's done

Reactions: Arcane666

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I keep getting an "Invalid Cheat" error for the Chapter 19 code in the guide. Anyone know why?
The cheat code in the guide was for the Patreon version of the game, please read the CH19 blog post for the updated one. I will see if I can get that updated!

Pil

Jun 23, 2017
And you know, I came up with, the ending for the game " They arrived at the place, settled down there, Amanda gave birth, they bought a new coffee, and the new year came to them the rest, and began to live happily"

• Haha
Reactions: Palmer

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Still no remorse from Amanda till the end
Rundown: she sincerely apologizes and they work it out. When you have so little time like we do for releases, it's extremely hard to make something better. Keep in mind this was developed the same time as DH was. It's hard being a small studio and finding people that are really good at what they do, but we are looking!

Thank you so much for your other comments and feedback <3

Last edited:

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...just for curiosity: the just released DFD19 contains the WHOLE game (no need to download anything but that) or only the last episode + epilogues (need to download the 1-18 episodes first)?
Thanks for your reply...

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes